How many hours do you sleep. A post from a chronic imsoniac...

Chat about just about anything else
ZakGordon
Level 5
Level 5

Re: How many hours do you sleep. A post from a chronic imsoniac...

Post by ZakGordon »

My cat pretty much determines when i get up. Kids - no problem. Cat just likes company when she is up, and i often am her choice to wake up (anywhere from 5am onwards).

If left to my own devices i sleep as long as i need to (i set an alarm) but a max of 8 hours is what i prefer, 6-7 is great.

Healthy mind, healthy body. It's a family thing started with my grand-parents and is now just family tradition, so we stay healthy (active) and keep our minds sharp and positive when possible. Diet is good (no junk food) and taking time to relax and be well is a life priority, not a luxury. Both my grand-parents lived into their late 90's, and were fit and active for most of it.
Laptop overheating? Check link here:itsfoss guide . A move from Cinnamon to XFCE can give a -5 to -10 degrees C change on overheating hardware.

Build a modern dual-boot Ryzen Win7/Linux Mint PC:Tutorial
mediclaser
Level 4
Level 4

Post by mediclaser »

I resigned from my first employment which was located in a heavily congested city when I got to the point of having less than 4 hours of sleep. That was because an intercity-wide road constructions made the traffic congestion worse and made my travel time longer than my regular working hours. I would leave home at 5 a.m. and get back home the following day at 1 a.m.
If you're looking for a greener Linux pasture, you won't find any that is greener than Linux Mint. ;)
Minty_64
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Minty_64 »

usually I get enough sleep however the past couple days I have gone off of one or two hour naps, not sure why other then I have no real intention on having the dreams I have had the past couple nights.

Return to “Open chat”