in praise of member roblm

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
tinca
Level 5
Level 5

in praise of member roblm

Post by tinca »

I have personally thanked member roblm for the help he has been giving me with regards to Nvidia drivers and getting my "Folding at Home" program running. His time and patience is admirable.

I would like to publicly thank him and all others who take the time and trouble to help us less well informed users.

Many thanks roblm

Best regards Keith
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
ZakGordon
Level 5
Level 5

Re: in praise of member robim

Post by ZakGordon »

Agreed, i've seen the level of detail and complexity robim is prepared to go into and that help is like gold dust :)
Laptop overheating? Check link here:itsfoss guide . Also a move from Cinnamon to XFCE can give a -5 to -10 degrees C change on overheating hardware.

Build a modern dual-boot Ryzen Win7/Linux Mint PC:Tutorial
AndyMH
Level 21
Level 21

Post by AndyMH »

I know if I have a video/monitor problem and roblm can't fix it, then nobody can. :D

+1 for posts like this.
Thinkcentre M720Q - LM21.3 cinnamon, 4 x T430 - LM21.3 cinnamon, Homebrew desktop i5-8400+GTX1080 Cinnamon 19.0
Neil Edmond
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Neil Edmond »

While I've not had the pleasure of robim helping me directly, I have read a number of posts written to help others that I found useful myself. I'm another that appreciates that kind of helpful forum member.
roblm
Level 15
Level 15

Re: in praise of member roblm

Post by roblm »

Thanks to everyone for their kind words of praise. You and many others are also deserving of recognition for your self-sacrificing efforts and it is our combined team effort that keeps these forums at their level of excellence.

You won’t find any topic where I helped user tinca because it was done through Private Messages.

Return to “Open Chat”