On Screen Keyboard's Auto-Predict For Fun And Profit...

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Portreve
Level 13
Level 13

On Screen Keyboard's Auto-Predict For Fun And Profit...

Post by Portreve »

To start off this thread, I will have faith and trust that you are doing great, and that I can be the most important thing to you and your family and friends to help us get your new home, in the sense of good health. And, Microsoft will help your child grow in your home.

The way this is going to work is: start of by typing between the and seven words, then after that start surfing the next automatically suggested words on your phone or tablet's on screen keyboard, sailing along until it runs out of words which can grammatically coherently fit into your sentence.

In the example above, I typed the first five words and then just surfed through the suggested words at quasi-random. The idea is to construct sentences of whatever length you like which, hourly, are both bizarre and funny.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Flying this flag in support of freedom 🇺🇦

Recommended keyboard layout: English (intl., with AltGR dead keys)

Podcasts: Linux Unplugged, Destination Linux

Also check out Thor Hartmannsson's Linux Tips YouTube Channel
Portreve
Level 13
Level 13

Re: On Screen Keyboard's Auto-Predict For Fun And Profit...

Post by Portreve »

Today is Wednesday, and I'm perfectly willing to send out any other emails that you want me to bring with us to your new place tomorrow night. We will have faith in the new year. I was wondering if there is anything I could possibly be doing for the summer, or if there are other things to worry about. If Linux Mint has been used for years to get rid of the old version that has been used, it has not yet done so. Germany will not be able for the next few weeks to get up and go, but I'm going back to sleep soon. I'll be back on Monday night. If you have faith, I will help you with your new job at the end of the year.
Flying this flag in support of freedom 🇺🇦

Recommended keyboard layout: English (intl., with AltGR dead keys)

Podcasts: Linux Unplugged, Destination Linux

Also check out Thor Hartmannsson's Linux Tips YouTube Channel

Return to “Open Chat”