Finally made it home, after truck rear end blew up

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
AZgl1800
Level 20
Level 20
Location: Oklahoma where the wind comes Sweeping down the Plains

Re: Finally made it home, after truck rear end blew up

Post by AZgl1800 »

Lady Fitzgerald wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:08 pm
AZgl1800 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:56 pm Looks like I need to book a flight to Kalispell, Montana now

Meet the guy at a Credit Union up there and pull some cash out for him.
In case I misunderstood how you are going to do it, do not fly with cash, or even a check, on you or in your luggage. Do a wire transfer to get the cash after you get there (I think that's what you intend to do but I'm sure that's what you said). Civil asset forfeiture (legal theft by the Government) is alive and well here in the SSA.
I keep about $200 cash in my Wallet,
the local Credit Union will write a Cashier's Check with his name & address on it.
that will be in my Wallet, no one will ever see it.
Wallets are X-rayed, not looked at manually..... been thru so many of those screening machines in the last year.

I never carry my Personal Check, ever....
My wallet is always in my Front Pocket, where thieves can't get to it, and it is Rubber Banded 3 ways to Sunday, it is impossible for a thief to get to it, it takes me a half hour to drag it out to use a Debit Card.
LM21.3 Cinnamon ASUS FX705GM | Donate to Mint https://www.patreon.com/linux_mint

Return to “Open Chat”