[CLOSED] A question of workflow part 2 - Foobar2000

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Peter Linu
Level 7
Level 7

[CLOSED] A question of workflow part 2 - Foobar2000

Post by Peter Linu »

Hiyall,
foobar.png
My eyes are no longer able to see the overlaid window with the small font and the Foobar forum does not provide a solution. Does anyone know how to increase the small font apart from a magnifying glass? I already have enlarged the main window font substantially but there doesn't seem to be a way to change the font size of the 'intermediary' window.

Can someone help?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cinnamon 21.3 Thinkcentre M920Q + 2 Thinkpad T440p (modded) + Lenovo Y50-70 (all have VBs) + 3 PC NAS drives w XFCE21.2 + Win7 Starter-32bit on ASUS Atom (2011) [and a few others]
shedyed
Level 4
Level 4

Re: A question of workflow part 2 - Foobar2000

Post by shedyed »

Whatever your desktop environment is, you should be able to access something like Display settings or Screen settings or something similar. There you may have to hunt around a bit until you see Scaling where you have to pick something other than 100 (which is 100 percent). Try something like 110 or 120; I figure a lot of it depends on the size of your screen and its resolution.

Quit fiddling about with individual font sizes, which is a never ending struggle. Just pick a preference in scaling and be done with it once and for all.
RollyShed
Level 8
Level 8

Re: A question of workflow part 2 - Foobar2000

Post by RollyShed »

Does clicking on the panel and then Ctrl + do anything about changing the size?

Any reason for using Foobar?

Return to “Open Chat”