Anyone fancy a Commodore 64?

Chat about just about anything else
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Anyone fancy a Commodore 64?

Post by remoulder »

Runs ubuntu apparently? http://www.commodoreusa.net/index.html Now if the price is the same as the original...
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
beefstu
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Anyone fancy a Commodore 64?

Post by beefstu »

Runs Ubuntu AND Linux! What a machine lol.

Tux was angry in that slideshow.

And they need to get some higher resolution pictures! Think I'd rather have an old Commodore to play with.
Please go through the steps here when posting a question. Once your question has been resolved, edit the original question post and add [Solved] to the subject. Both of these will help others use the forum effectively.
Superewza
Level 4
Level 4
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, Europe, Earth, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe, Multiverse

Post by Superewza »

Isn't this a fake? The actual Commadore company said they had heard nothing about it.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Post by remoulder »

Superewza wrote:Isn't this a fake? The actual Commadore company said they had heard nothing about it
Where'd you hear this? Found this at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/25 ... _64_redux/
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
gravelbay
Level 4
Level 4

Post by gravelbay »

Looks legit to me, but a little pricey. Understandable, I guess since they appear to me made per order and probably don't have much volume.

I still miss my A4000. :(
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. - C. S. Lewis

Return to “Open chat”