Many left-handers?

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
LarryP

Many left-handers?

Post by LarryP »

just an odd thought. With left handedness at about 10% I was wondering if linux tends to attract more lefties than you would think . I remember reading somewhere that astronaughts had a much higher rate of left-handedness for some reason.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Many left-handers?

Post by tdockery97 »

Sorry, I'm right-handed.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
vrkalak

Post by vrkalak »

I'm "left-handed"

Used to belong to the Association of Rights for Left-Handers

I've even been to the big Left World store in San Francisco.

Don't know about 'how many Linux users' are lefties?

But, we are the only Linux users in "our right mind" :lol: (only a lefty would know what this means)
Beerislife

Post by Beerislife »

Another leftie here....
Aging Technogeek

Post by Aging Technogeek »

+1
Another southpaw.
Sumerian

Post by Sumerian »

Lefty, dunno if I count though, just got around to using linux.
bobcollard

Post by bobcollard »

A lefty brought up in a righty world. Trained to write right handed since Kindergarten, never forget that teacher's name, (Ms. Christiansen) I think I should thank her. Now I use both equally well.
randomizer

Post by randomizer »

Right supremacy!

Ok, really bad joke.
deleted

Post by deleted »

I'm right-handed, but my left eye is dominant.
-H
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

Nice to see so many lefties here. :lol: at randomizer i suspect you're a closet southpaw. Hinto that has to make thing like golf or say baseball interesting to play. Bob did you ever have a problem with stuttering or stammering saw an interesting study that showed many forced righty's did and it stopped when they started using their left hand. Technogeek saw in another post you're a si-fi fan glad there's at least 2 of us here and have to say
heinlein always was one of my favorites. Loved The Dosadi Experiment by frank herbert.
bobcollard

Post by bobcollard »

LarryP wrote:Nice to see so many lefties here. :lol: at randomizer i suspect you're a closet southpaw. Hinto that has to make thing like golf or say baseball interesting to play. Bob did you ever have a problem with stuttering or stammering saw an interesting study that showed many forced righty's did and it stopped when they started using their left hand.
Yes, both stuttering and stammering, took speech lessons for five years. Parents never figured that out. I was told to do whatever the teacher wanted, so I learned to write right handed. Now I can do a trick on a chalkboard writing my first name with my left and last name with my right simultaneously, or as close as you can get to a divided mindset. I can bat right or left, throw with either hand and shoot with either side, switching dominance. Expert rifleman too. Been an interesting 65 years.
Robin

Post by Robin »

I always eat left-handed, but I was taught to write right-handed. When I play softball I switch hit and drive pitchers and outfielders crazy.

-Robin
colyn

Post by colyn »

Another southpaw here..............
deadguy
Level 5
Level 5

Post by deadguy »

I'm left-handed as well...
Owen Fry

Post by Owen Fry »

I too a left hander! Incidentally, I too was attracted towards Linux!
ShaneCZ

Post by ShaneCZ »

10th. :twisted: :)
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

I'm right-handed but can use a mouse equally well with either hand...not sure why that is as I'm generally somewhat unco-ordinated
NumberSeventeen

Post by NumberSeventeen »

Right handed..
davy51

Post by davy51 »

Im a lefty
But in my right mind lol

Return to “Open Chat”