trojans detected

Chat about just about anything else
Aging Technogeek
Level 13
Level 13

Re: trojans detected

Post by Aging Technogeek »

lmintnewb wrote:lol ... yeah, we still manage to get around well enough. Even with the darn walkers gettin n the way. ;) Only 36 for real ... Feel much older though. Btw meant to thank ya for that download link in another thread Habitual. Now I've done both. So 2 thank you's.

Only 36? Well, call me "Pops" then, I guess. I got 15 years on ya
You're both still kids. I'm 10 years older than Habitual and still going strong, and there are some members of this forum that make me feel like a kid.
Registered Linux User 483387
linuxuser159
Level 2
Level 2

Post by linuxuser159 »

Gúrú Linux ríomhaire wrote:I think it would be more likely to see a warning on windows .
Warning, We have detected you are using windows with Linux. This is in direct violation of your licensing agreement and can resulting a $ 10,000 fine and or up to 6 months in prison lol
Still waiting to receive word I am being sued for dropping windows and using Linux for my business. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gúrú Linux ríomhaire

how is it that you are a registered linux user #500000+ while the website shows 121000+ registered users ?
AdamS
Level 5
Level 5

Post by AdamS »

you tell me

this is the original
531386.png
heck, check this out.

http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/forum/ ... registered
Proud owner of a 99.5 % Linux based Pc - laptop - netbook - tablet - networking business.
Do your self a favor, stop paying for imperfection. Once you know Linux, you never go back.
linuxuser159
Level 2
Level 2

Post by linuxuser159 »

Gúrú Linux ríomhaire wrote:you tell me

this is the original
531386.png
heck, check this out.

http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/forum/ ... registered
oops, i cam across as not believing you. i do believe you. i am just curious as to why it is different. i thought you might knew.
LarryP
Level 3
Level 3

Post by LarryP »

:lol: :lol: Got that trojan warning today. And glad I'm not the only one past the half century mark in here , 54 here . The only time I felt old at 36 was after pushing the POS amf made harley I had at the time :roll:
TANSTAAFL There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

Return to “Open chat”