globalrevolution.tv

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
luk3z

globalrevolution.tv

Post by luk3z »

Global Revolution brings you live stream video coverage from independent journalists on the ground at nonviolent protests around the world. The team includes members of Mobile Broadcast News, Glassbead Collective, Twin Cities Indymedia and the alt.media ninjas.

http://globalrevolution.tv

What do you thinks about idea of live stream video coverage from independent journalists ?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
vger7

Re: globalrevolution.tv

Post by vger7 »

I was viewing many streams yesterday as my current situation prevents me from
attending any of the OWS events.
But that's ok.
I cut my teeth, so to speak, over 40 years ago during the Vietnam era on the streets.
Now when I see the youth of today standing up to injustice, it does my heart good.
They are now carrying the torch.

This is beyond politics. It's social and global.

I hope that others join in this thread and get a discussion going here.

Thanks for posting.

-In solidarity with the people of the earth.
Gerd50

Post by Gerd50 »

I would like viewing the streams of globalrevolution.tv but can't with dsl384. What i have is a atomic power plant in front
of my door, lot of windcraft around me with lot of cables cutting the horizon, but for a modern dsl cable in front of my door
there is no investor :x Less money in my pocket makes me uninteresting for them.

I should be in Frankfurt now in front of the Europäische Zentral Bank door, but it's too far away, too much for my old bones
and all i can do is signing a appeal for Occupy Together. For german readers who want to sign it too

http://www.campact.de/finanzkrise/sn2/signer

I hope globalrevolution.tv will be another sandkorn in the transmission of global financial transactions which produces hunger
and poverty for too many people in this world.
thatsallurspaceships

Post by thatsallurspaceships »

those peps aren't doing it for the poor guys...nor the people in poverty...they doin it for themselves...so i don't care about them...same with egypt and other countries...protests to solve a problem :?: gives good publicity...nothing more...what a shame...also this side shows me...recordings...all the time...

Return to “Open Chat”