off topic even for open chat beavis and butt-head

Chat about just about anything else
minty33
Level 2
Level 2

off topic even for open chat beavis and butt-head

Post by minty33 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:52 pm

i am sitting here bored watching the new episodes of beavis and butt-head and was reminiscing about their first go around. i graduated in 93 and back then we all thought this show was too hilarious. i was just wondering if ppl still thought this show is "relevant". basically is it still funny. i wonder what the younger generation thinks. do they think it's funny or does it just have a nostalgiac value for us old heads.

"you said something about zero dollars uuuhuhuhu." from the used car episode had me roll'n and i can't explain why they're so funny. it's stupid but hilarious. i especially love the commentary on jersey shore. GUIDO'S GORILLAS and JUICEHEADS -- confused hilarious.
We all pay for life with death so everything in between should be free. - Bill Hicks

minty33
Level 2
Level 2

Re: off topic even for open chat beavis and butt-head

Post by minty33 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:52 pm

still watching and i love it when in the tech suppport episode the lady is complaining and they're like "did you try unplugging it" lol how many times have ppl heard that script on any tech support call.
We all pay for life with death so everything in between should be free. - Bill Hicks

karliet
Level 3
Level 3

Post by karliet » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 am

Beavis and Butt-head....they are intresting to say the least, if I ever get desperately bored and have absolutely nothing to do (honestly I would watch paint dry before them) I watch a minute or two before I feel my IQ dropping...so far I am about 12 minutes through the UAV episode :lol: and I personally have used the "have you tried turning it off and on again" probably 30-40 times (I avoid help desk like the plague)
"If to live, we have to be numb, I'd rather know the pain"

dagon
Level 7
Level 7

Post by dagon » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 am

w2ibc
Level 2
Level 2

Post by w2ibc » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:46 pm

still a great show.