HDMI tests on 18.2

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rossdem699

HDMI tests on 18.2

Post by rossdem699 »

I have an issue with my HDMI not outputting - the 'display' tool that comes with Mint identifies my TV without issue but it doesn't display anything. I posted an earlier query but haven't got a reply as yet. I have tried all the layer 1 things like the cable, TV, monitor etc. I am using an Acre 5335 laptop. If you can assist or need more info on my build etc. Please refer to previous post. I will post link here soon. This is doing my head in....i bought the laptop with the intention of using the HDMI for a HTPC and so far no luck. Please Help?

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=258391
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: HDMI tests on 18.2

Post by catweazel »

rossdem699 wrote:Please refer to previous post.
Please don't create multiple threads about the same topic. It detracts from people's ability to assist you and wastes the time that people freely give you.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.

Return to “Graphics Cards & Monitors”