Support for Acer T100AF-B1-BF Tablet

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ncrouch141

Support for Acer T100AF-B1-BF Tablet

Post by ncrouch141 »

I was wondering if Linux Mint supported the touch screen and other hardware on this tablet. Or if there's another Linux distro that anyone has had any luck getting everything to work on this family of Acer tablets with the detachable keyboard. It's an Acer T100AF-B1-BF and most variations of this tablet should require the same core drivers.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hoser Rob
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Support for Acer T100AF-B1-BF Tablet

Post by Hoser Rob »

Searched "linux Acer T100AF-B1-BF", this was the 1st hit:

https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus/T100TA
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong - H. L. Mencken
ncrouch141

Re: Support for Acer T100AF-B1-BF Tablet

Post by ncrouch141 »

I'm guessing driver support for this tablet will be about the same on Linux Mint since it's an offshoot of Ubuntu which is an offshoot of Debian. I don't think it's worth the hassle to get everything working correctly as of right now to switch from Windows 10. I wanted to use a less demanding OS because the specs on this tablet are grim at best for full Windows 10. This probably isn't the best forum to ask this, but does anyone know of a barebones version of Windows 10 that isn't Windows 10 S? I'm considering "Windows 9" which is a modified version of Windows 8 since it came with Windows 8 or Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro.

Return to “Graphics Cards & Monitors”