LM stuck on underscore after installing Nvidia drivers

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Re: LM stuck on underscore after installing Nvidia drivers

Post by SMG »

Vraixen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:59 amBefore this post get closed can i ask if there's some differencies installing the driver through Driver Manager and through the run file downloaded from nvidia?
because i have a problem with steam and it won't launch.
It's my understanding Ubuntu makes some tweaks to the files associated with Nvidia so when you are installing from Driver Manager those files work well with the Ubuntu-related distros such as Mint. I am not aware of anything specific in the differences between the Driver Manager files and the Nvidia website files that might affect how other programs run.

What is the error you are getting from Steam?
A woman typing on a laptop with LM20.3 Cinnamon.
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

SMG wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:14 am
Vraixen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:59 amBefore this post get closed can i ask if there's some differencies installing the driver through Driver Manager and through the run file downloaded from nvidia?
It's my understanding Ubuntu makes some tweaks to the files associated with Nvidia so when you are installing from Driver Manager those files work well with the Ubuntu-related distros such as Mint. I am not aware of anything specific in the differences between the Driver Manager files and the Nvidia website files that might affect how other programs run.

What is the error you are getting from Steam?
By opening steam from the app section i get no output, it just appear steam for a second saying "Verifying installation" and immidiatly closed itself.
However by opening steam throught the terminal by entering "steam" this is what i get

Code: Select all

vraixen@vraixen-mint:~$ steam
Running Steam on linuxmint 20.1 64-bit
STEAM_RUNTIME is enabled automatically
Pins up-to-date!
Steam client's requirements are satisfied
WARNING: Using default/fallback debugger launch
/home/vraixen/.steam/debian-installation/ubuntu12_32/steam -nominidumps -nobreakpad
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Startup - updater built Jun  8 2021 22:23:36
SteamUpdateUI: An X Error occurred
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadContext
SteamUpdateUI: An X Error occurred
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
Major opcode of failed request:  151 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
Value in failed request:  0x0
Serial number of failed request:  45
xerror_handler: X failed, continuing
Major opcode of failed request:  151 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request:  6 (X_GLXIsDirect)
Serial number of failed request:  46
xerror_handler: X failed, continuing
Looks like steam didn't shutdown cleanly, scheduling immediate update check
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Failed to load cached hosts file (File 'update_hosts_cached.vdf' not found), using defaults
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Using the following download hosts for Public, Realm steamglobal
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] 1. http://media.steampowered.com, /client/, Realm 'steamglobal', weight was 1, source = 'baked in'
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Checking for update on startup
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Checking for available updates...
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Downloading manifest: http://media.steampowered.com/client/steam_client_ubuntu12
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Download skipped: /client/steam_client_ubuntu12 version 1623193086, installed version 1623193086, existing pending version 0
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Nothing to do
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Verifying installation...
[2021-06-21 20:53:46] Performing checksum verification of executable files
[2021-06-21 20:53:47] Verification complete
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Post by SMG »

I did a search on SteamUpdateUI: An X Error occurred and found this thread Steam is not working: SteamUpdateUI: An X Error occurred which mentions the 32-bit architecture.

Checking roblm's instructions from the link I listed earlier:
SMG wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:31 pmMany people seem to be having issues related to the Nvidia-460 and Nvidia-465 drivers, so roblm put instructions in this post on how to install Nvidia drivers from Nvidia's website instead of using Driver Manager.
I see there is a line in the instructions:
Installation option: Use this command if you also want to install the 32-bit libraries to run Steam and other 32-bit programs: sudo sh N-450.57.run --compat32-libdir=lib32
Do you remember if you did that for the driver you installed?

If you think you did do that, please provide the output of dpkg -l | grep -i nvidia so we can check if the i386 files installed. That is the only thing which comes to mind right now as to what might have happened.
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

SMG wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:55 pm I did a search on SteamUpdateUI: An X Error occurred and found this thread Steam is not working: SteamUpdateUI: An X Error occurred which mentions the 32-bit architecture.

Checking roblm's instructions from the link I listed earlier:
SMG wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:31 pmMany people seem to be having issues related to the Nvidia-460 and Nvidia-465 drivers, so roblm put instructions in this post on how to install Nvidia drivers from Nvidia's website instead of using Driver Manager.
I see there is a line in the instructions:
Installation option: Use this command if you also want to install the 32-bit libraries to run Steam and other 32-bit programs: sudo sh N-450.57.run --compat32-libdir=lib32
Do you remember if you did that for the driver you installed?

If you think you did do that, please provide the output of dpkg -l | grep -i nvidia so we can check if the i386 files installed. That is the only thing which comes to mind right now as to what might have happened.
Yes i did that, also even if you don't add that argument, during the installation it will be prompted to install 32bit libraries...

output

vraixen@vraixen-mint:~$ dpkg -l | grep -i nvidia
ii  nvidia-prime-applet                        1.2.7                                 all          An applet for NVIDIA Prime
vraixen@vraixen-mint:~$ 
im not sure but the way that you use to install the drivers (with the run file) is different from dpkg so you don't see any packet about nvidia.. maybe? im not the expert so i'll leave it to you.
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Post by SMG »

Vraixen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:09 pmim not sure but the way that you use to install the drivers (with the run file) is different from dpkg so you don't see any packet about nvidia.. maybe? im not the expert so i'll leave it to you.
You are correct. I'm used to working with the files from Driver Manager and just cut and pasted the command. My error. :roll:

There is a file the Nvidia installer creates, but I'm presuming you did not get errors during the install. Also, installing the files and then loading the files during boot are two different things. Let's see what X Server is showing regarding loading the nvidia modules. Use this command in a terminal to upload the X Server log file to termbin:
cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | nc termbin.com 9999
It will return with a url address that you should post in your next reply.
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

SMG wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:25 pm
Vraixen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:09 pmim not sure but the way that you use to install the drivers (with the run file) is different from dpkg so you don't see any packet about nvidia.. maybe? im not the expert so i'll leave it to you.
You are correct. I'm used to working with the files from Driver Manager and just cut and pasted the command. My error. :roll:

There is a file the Nvidia installer creates, but I'm presuming you did not get errors during the install. Also, installing the files and then loading the files during boot are two different things. Let's see what X Server is showing regarding loading the nvidia modules. Use this command in a terminal to upload the X Server log file to termbin:
cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | nc termbin.com 9999
It will return with a url address that you should post in your next reply.
https://termbin.com/gla5l
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Post by SMG »

Vraixen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:53 pmhttps://termbin.com/gla5l
The Xorg log indicates there is a config file.

[     5.697] (==) Using config file: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf"
Did you add this file? I ask because reading through the instructions from roblm for installing the driver from the Nvidia website, I see:
Select No at this screen:

Would you like to run the nvidia-xconfig utility to automatically update your X configuration file…..
It's my understanding that config file is either created manually by you, or by running the nvidia-xconfig utility. Most of the time, Mint installations are run without that file. (There are some instances where one might use/need that file.)

That is the only thing which comes to mind for me while checking the Xorg log.

I did notice the following related to GLX which is not what I am used to seeing, but I do not know if that is because installing the Nvidia website version did something different or the Xorg config file is causing a difference. I only have limited experience helping others with this type of install.

[     5.721] (II) Loading sub module "glxserver_nvidia"
[     5.721] (II) LoadModule: "glxserver_nvidia"
[     5.721] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglxserver_nvidia.so
[     5.770] (II) Module glxserver_nvidia: vendor="NVIDIA Corporation"
[     5.770] 	compiled for 1.6.99.901, module version = 1.0.0
[     5.770] 	Module class: X.Org Server Extension
[     6.861] (II) Initializing extension GLX
[     6.861] (II) Indirect GLX disabled.
[     6.861] (II) GLX: Another vendor is already registered for screen 0
If you did not add that config file, then maybe you would want to try removing and reinstalling the driver making sure to select no at the screen to run the nvidia-xconfig utility.

It is possible just removing that config file and rebooting would address the issue, but I do not know that for sure. If you want to try that I suggest making a Timeshift snapshot first. You can remove the file by runing sudo rm /etc/X11/xorg.conf.
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

SMG wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:07 pm
Vraixen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:53 pmhttps://termbin.com/gla5l
The Xorg log indicates there is a config file.

[     5.697] (==) Using config file: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf"
Did you add this file? I ask because reading through the instructions from roblm for installing the driver from the Nvidia website, I see:
Select No at this screen:

Would you like to run the nvidia-xconfig utility to automatically update your X configuration file…..
It's my understanding that config file is either created manually by you, or by running the nvidia-xconfig utility. Most of the time, Mint installations are run without that file. (There are some instances where one might use/need that file.)

That is the only thing which comes to mind for me while checking the Xorg log.

I did notice the following related to GLX which is not what I am used to seeing, but I do not know if that is because installing the Nvidia website version did something different or the Xorg config file is causing a difference. I only have limited experience helping others with this type of install.

[     5.721] (II) Loading sub module "glxserver_nvidia"
[     5.721] (II) LoadModule: "glxserver_nvidia"
[     5.721] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglxserver_nvidia.so
[     5.770] (II) Module glxserver_nvidia: vendor="NVIDIA Corporation"
[     5.770] 	compiled for 1.6.99.901, module version = 1.0.0
[     5.770] 	Module class: X.Org Server Extension
[     6.861] (II) Indirect GLX disabled.
[     6.861] (II) GLX: Another vendor is already registered for screen 0
If you did not add that config file, then maybe you would want to try removing and reinstalling the driver making sure to select no at the screen to run the nvidia-xconfig utility.

It is possible just removing that config file and rebooting would address the issue, but I do not know that for sure. If you want to try that I suggest making a Timeshift snapshot first. You can remove the file by runing sudo rm /etc/X11/xorg.conf.
Yes i selected yes at that prompt, so i tried to rename the file (xorg.conf.bak) and steam is still not working, so then i reinstalled the drivers and nothing changed (i have remove the .steam folder in the user folder)
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Post by SMG »

Vraixen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:43 pm so then i reinstalled the drivers
Please run cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | nc termbin.com 9999 for the new driver install and let us know the url.

I do not really have experience with Steam so I do not know what to check when troubleshooting problems with it, but maybe I'll notice something in the new Xorg log file which might help.
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

SMG wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:50 pm
Vraixen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:43 pm so then i reinstalled the drivers
Please run cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | nc termbin.com 9999 for the new driver install and let us know the url.

I do not really have experience with Steam so I do not know what to check when troubleshooting problems with it, but maybe I'll notice something in the new Xorg log file which might help.
here: https://termbin.com/5zps
roblm
Level 15
Level 15

Post by roblm »

Vraixen wrote: Before this post get closed can i ask if there's some differencies installing the driver through Driver Manager and through the run file downloaded from nvidia?
Yes, there can be differences. The Ubuntu developers take the Nvidia driver package and re-package it to work with it’s package manager, while Nvidia provides it’s own installer. However, other packages may be added or removed. I’ve also been involved in a few topics where the driver installed using the disto’s package manager would not work with a certain app but the downloaded driver did.

I have never tried to install steam after installing a driver downloaded from Nvidia’s website, but I just did that and got the same message you did when trying to launch steam. The Nvidia driver installation can install some 32-bit libraries but obviously not all the ones needed for steam.

My suggestion is to remove the downloaded Nvidia driver: sudo nvidia-installer --uninstall

Then install nvidia-driver-460, which will install the 32-bit libraries needed for steam:
apt install nvidia-driver-460

Reboot and remove that driver. This can be done in virtual console tty1 or Recovery Mode, if you can't get to the desktop. The 32-bit libraries won't be removed: sudo apt-get purge *nvidia*

Then re-install the driver downloaded from Nvidia's website.
Last edited by roblm on Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

roblm wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:24 am
Vraixen wrote: Before this post get closed can i ask if there's some differencies installing the driver through Driver Manager and through the run file downloaded from nvidia?
Yes, there can be differences. The Ubuntu developers take the Nvidia driver package and re-package it to work with it’s package manager, while Nvidia provides it’s own installer. However, other packages may be added or removed. I’ve also been involved in a few topics where the driver installed using the disto’s package manager would not work with a certain app but the downloaded driver did.

I have never tried to install steam after installing a driver downloaded from Nvidia’s website, but I just did that and got the same message you did when trying to launch steam.

The option --compat32-libdir=lib32 added to the Nvidia driver run file does install 32-bit libraries but obviously not all the ones needed for steam.

During the Nvidia driver installation, there is a screen that asks:
Install NVIDIA's 32-bit compatibility libraries?
Selecting Yes does not install anything with the newer drivers. It did work with older drivers.

My suggestion is to remove the downloaded Nvidia driver: sudo nvidia-installer --uninstall

Then install nvidia-driver-460, which will install the 32-bit libraries needed for steam:
apt install nvidia-driver-460

Reboot and remove that driver. This can be done in virtual console tty1 or Recovery Mode, if you can't get to the desktop. The 32-bit libraries won't be removed: sudo apt-get purge *nvidia*

Then re-install the driver downloaded from Nvidia's website.
that's what i have done and nothing changed, steam will not launch... i then tried to reinstall steam completely by sending

apt purge steam
apt autoremove
and by sending autoremove it deleted some lib of nvidia too..

and then deleting the .steam folder from the user folder.
Nothing changed.. i don't know what to do other than waiting for nvidia drivers updates.. that's ridicolous.

Also why i can't install the 460.73.01 with APT? it shouldn't be something like

apt install nvidia-driver-460=460.73.01-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
?

OLD image when i installed the driver for the first time.. i just got lucky that time i guess.
photo_2021-05-16_13-24-15.jpg
roblm
Level 15
Level 15

Post by roblm »

What is the output of this command: ls /lib/i386-linux-gnu
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

roblm wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:18 pm What is the output of this command: ls /lib/i386-linux-gnu

alsa-lib                                libnetsnmphelpers.so.35
audit                                   libnetsnmphelpers.so.35.0.0
avahi                                   libnetsnmpmibs.so.35
caca                                    libnetsnmpmibs.so.35.0.0
capi                                    libnetsnmp.so.35
dri                                     libnetsnmp.so.35.0.0
engines-1.1                             libnetsnmptrapd.so.35
gconv                                   libnetsnmptrapd.so.35.0.0
gdk-pixbuf-2.0                          libnettle.so.7
gio                                     libnettle.so.7.0
glib-2.0                                libnghttp2.so.14
gstreamer-1.0                           libnghttp2.so.14.19.0
gstreamer1.0                            libnsl-2.31.so
i686                                    libnsl.so.1
krb5                                    libnss_compat-2.31.so
ld-2.31.so                              libnss_compat.so.2
ld-linux.so.2                           libnss_dns-2.31.so
libaa.so.1                              libnss_dns.so.2
libaa.so.1.0.4                          libnss_files-2.31.so
libanl-2.31.so                          libnss_files.so.2
libanl.so.1                             libnss_hesiod-2.31.so
libaom.so.0                             libnss_hesiod.so.2
libapparmor.so.1                        libnss_nis-2.31.so
libapparmor.so.1.6.1                    libnss_nisplus-2.31.so
libaribb24.so.0                         libnss_nisplus.so.2
libaribb24.so.0.0.0                     libnss_nis.so.2
libasn1.so.8                            libnuma.so.1
libasn1.so.8.0.0                        libnuma.so.1.0.0
libasound.so.2                          libodbccr.so.1
libasound.so.2.0.0                      libodbccr.so.2
libasyncns.so.0                         libodbccr.so.2.0.0
libasyncns.so.0.3.1                     libodbc.so.1
libatomic.so.1                          libodbc.so.2
libatomic.so.1.2.0                      libodbc.so.2.0.0
libavahi-client.so.3                    libogg.so.0
libavahi-client.so.3.2.9                libogg.so.0.8.4
libavahi-common.so.3                    libopenal.so.1
libavahi-common.so.3.5.3                libopenal.so.1.19.1
libavc1394.so.0                         libOpenCL.so.1
libavc1394.so.0.3.0                     libOpenCL.so.1.0.0
libavcodec.so.58                        libopencore-amrnb.so.0
libavcodec.so.58.54.100                 libopencore-amrnb.so.0.0.3
libavutil.so.56                         libopencore-amrwb.so.0
libavutil.so.56.31.100                  libopencore-amrwb.so.0.0.3
libblkid.so.1                           libopenjp2.so.2.3.1
libblkid.so.1.1.0                       libopenjp2.so.7
libBrokenLocale-2.31.so                 libopus.so.0
libBrokenLocale.so.1                    libopus.so.0.8.0
libbrotlicommon.so.1                    liborc-0.4.so.0
libbrotlicommon.so.1.0.7                liborc-0.4.so.0.31.0
libbrotlidec.so.1                       liborc-test-0.4.so.0
libbrotlidec.so.1.0.7                   liborc-test-0.4.so.0.31.0
libbrotlienc.so.1                       libOSMesa.so.6
libbrotlienc.so.1.0.7                   libOSMesa.so.8
libbsd.so.0                             libOSMesa.so.8.0.0
libbsd.so.0.10.0                        libp11-kit.so.0
libbz2.so.1                             libp11-kit.so.0.3.0
libbz2.so.1.0                           libpanel.so.6
libbz2.so.1.0.4                         libpanel.so.6.2
libc-2.31.so                            libpanelw.so.6
libcaca++.so.0                          libpanelw.so.6.2
libcaca.so.0                            libpango-1.0.so.0
libcaca++.so.0.99.19                    libpango-1.0.so.0.4400.7
libcaca.so.0.99.19                      libpangocairo-1.0.so.0
libcairo-gobject.so.2                   libpangocairo-1.0.so.0.4400.7
libcairo-gobject.so.2.11600.0           libpangoft2-1.0.so.0
libcairo.so.2                           libpangoft2-1.0.so.0.4400.7
libcairo.so.2.11600.0                   libpcap.so.0.8
libcapi20.so.3                          libpcap.so.1.9.1
libcapi20.so.3.0.6                      libpciaccess.so.0
libcap.so.2                             libpciaccess.so.0.11.1
libcap.so.2.32                          libpci.so.3
libcdda_interface.so.0                  libpci.so.3.6.4
libcdda_interface.so.0.10.2             libpcprofile.so
libcdda_paranoia.so.0                   libpcre2-8.so.0
libcdda_paranoia.so.0.10.2              libpcre2-8.so.0.9.0
libcodec2.so.0.9                        libpcreposix.so.3
libcom_err.so.2                         libpcreposix.so.3.13.3
libcom_err.so.2.1                       libpcre.so.3
libcrypto.so.1.1                        libpcre.so.3.13.3
libcrypt.so.1                           libperl.so.5.30
libcrypt.so.1.1.0                       libperl.so.5.30.0
libc.so.6                               libpixman-1.so.0
libcups.so.2                            libpixman-1.so.0.38.4
libcurl-gnutls.so.3                     libpng16.so.16
libcurl-gnutls.so.4                     libpng16.so.16.37.0
libcurl-gnutls.so.4.6.0                 libproxy.so.1
libdatrie.so.1                          libproxy.so.1.0.0
libdatrie.so.1.3.5                      libpsl.so.5
libdb-5.3.so                            libpsl.so.5.3.2
libdbus-1.so.3                          libpthread-2.31.so
libdbus-1.so.3.19.11                    libpthread.so.0
libdl-2.31.so                           libpulse-simple.so.0
libdl.so.2                              libpulse-simple.so.0.1.1
libdrm_amdgpu.so.1                      libpulse.so.0
libdrm_amdgpu.so.1.0.0                  libpulse.so.0.21.2
libdrm_intel.so.1                       libraw1394.so.11
libdrm_intel.so.1.0.0                   libraw1394.so.11.1.0
libdrm_nouveau.so.2                     libresolv-2.31.so
libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0                 libresolv.so.2
libdrm_radeon.so.1                      libroken.so.18
libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1                  libroken.so.18.1.0
libdrm.so.2                             librom1394.so.0
libdrm.so.2.4.0                         librom1394.so.0.3.0
libdv.so.4                              librsvg-2.so.2
libdv.so.4.0.3                          librsvg-2.so.2.47.0
libedit.so.2                            librt-2.31.so
libedit.so.2.0.63                       librtmp.so.1
libelf-0.176.so                         librt.so.1
libelf.so.1                             libsamplerate.so.0
libexif.so.12                           libsamplerate.so.0.1.8
libexif.so.12.3.3                       libsane.so.1
libexpat.so.1                           libsane.so.1.0.29
libexpat.so.1.6.11                      libsasl2.so.2
libexpatw.so.1                          libsasl2.so.2.0.25
libexpatw.so.1.6.11                     libSDL2-2.0.so.0
libexslt.so.0                           libSDL2-2.0.so.0.10.0
libexslt.so.0.8.20                      libSegFault.so
libFAudio.so.0                          libselinux.so.1
libFAudio.so.0.20.04                    libsensors.so.5
libffi.so.7                             libsensors.so.5.0.0
libffi.so.7.1.0                         libshine.so.3
libFLAC.so.8                            libshine.so.3.0.1
libFLAC.so.8.3.0                        libshout.so.3
libfontconfig.so.1                      libshout.so.3.2.0
libfontconfig.so.1.12.0                 libslang.so.2
libform.so.6                            libslang.so.2.3.2
libform.so.6.2                          libsnappy.so.1
libformw.so.6                           libsnappy.so.1.1.8
libformw.so.6.2                         libsndfile.so.1
libfreetype.so.6                        libsndfile.so.1.0.28
libfreetype.so.6.17.1                   libsndio.so.7.0
libfribidi.so.0                         libsnmp.so.35
libfribidi.so.0.4.0                     libsnmp.so.35.0.0
libgcc_s.so.1                           libsoup-2.4.so.1
libgcrypt.so.20                         libsoup-2.4.so.1.9.0
libgcrypt.so.20.2.5                     libsoxr.so.0
libgdbm_compat.so.4                     libsoxr.so.0.1.2
libgdbm_compat.so.4.0.0                 libspeex.so.1
libgdbm.so.6                            libspeex.so.1.5.0
libgdbm.so.6.0.0                        libsqlite3.so.0
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0                  libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0.4000.0           libssh.so.4
libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.so.0             libssh.so.4.8.4
libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.so.0.4000.0      libssl.so.1.1
libgd.so.3                              libstb.so.0
libgd.so.3.0.5                          libstb.so.0.0
libgio-2.0.so.0                         libstdc++.so.6
libgio-2.0.so.0.6400.6                  libstdc++.so.6.0.28
libglapi.so.0                           libswresample.so.3
libglapi.so.0.0.0                       libswresample.so.3.5.100
libGLdispatch.so.0                      libsystemd.so.0
libGLdispatch.so.0.0.0                  libsystemd.so.0.28.0
libglib-2.0.so.0                        libtag.so.1
libglib-2.0.so.0.6400.6                 libtag.so.1.17.0
libGL.so.1                              libtasn1.so.6
libGL.so.1.7.0                          libtasn1.so.6.6.0
libGLU.so.1                             libthai.so.0
libGLU.so.1.3.1                         libthai.so.0.3.1
libGLX_indirect.so.0                    libtheoradec.so.1
libGLX_mesa.so.0                        libtheoradec.so.1.1.4
libGLX_mesa.so.0.0.0                    libtheoraenc.so.1
libGLX.so.0                             libtheoraenc.so.1.1.2
libGLX.so.0.0.0                         libtheora.so.0
libgmodule-2.0.so.0                     libtheora.so.0.3.10
libgmodule-2.0.so.0.6400.6              libthread_db-1.0.so
libgmp.so.10                            libthread_db.so.1
libgmp.so.10.4.0                        libtic.so.6
libgnutls.so.30                         libtic.so.6.2
libgnutls.so.30.27.0                    libtiff.so.5
libgobject-2.0.so.0                     libtiff.so.5.5.0
libgobject-2.0.so.0.6400.6              libtinfo.so.6
libgomp.so.1                            libtinfo.so.6.2
libgomp.so.1.0.0                        libtwolame.so.0
libgpg-error.so.0                       libtwolame.so.0.0.0
libgpg-error.so.0.28.0                  libudev.so.1
libgphoto2                              libudev.so.1.6.17
libgphoto2_port                         libunistring.so.2
libgphoto2_port.so.12                   libunistring.so.2.1.0
libgphoto2_port.so.12.0.0               libusb-1.0.so.0
libgphoto2.so.6                         libusb-1.0.so.0.2.0
libgphoto2.so.6.1.0                     libutil-2.31.so
libgpm.so.2                             libutil.so.1
libgraphite2.so.2.0.0                   libuuid.so.1
libgraphite2.so.3                       libuuid.so.1.3.0
libgraphite2.so.3.2.1                   libv4l
libgsm.so.1                             libv4l1.so.0
libgsm.so.1.0.18                        libv4l1.so.0.0.0
libgssapi_krb5.so.2                     libv4l2.so.0
libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2                   libv4l2.so.0.0.0
libgssapi.so.3                          libv4lconvert0
libgssapi.so.3.0.0                      libv4lconvert.so.0
libgstallocators-1.0.so.0               libv4lconvert.so.0.0.0
libgstallocators-1.0.so.0.1602.0        libva-drm.so.2
libgstapp-1.0.so.0                      libva-drm.so.2.700.0
libgstapp-1.0.so.0.1602.0               libva.so.2
libgstaudio-1.0.so.0                    libva.so.2.700.0
libgstaudio-1.0.so.0.1602.0             libva-x11.so.2
libgstbase-1.0.so.0                     libva-x11.so.2.700.0
libgstbase-1.0.so.0.1602.0              libvdpau.so.1
libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1.0.so.0         libvdpau.so.1.0.0
libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1.0.so.0.1602.0  libvisual-0.4.so.0
libgstcheck-1.0.so.0                    libvisual-0.4.so.0.0.0
libgstcheck-1.0.so.0.1602.0             libvkd3d.so.1
libgstcontroller-1.0.so.0               libvkd3d.so.1.1.0
libgstcontroller-1.0.so.0.1602.0        libVkLayer_MESA_device_select.so
libgstfft-1.0.so.0                      libVkLayer_MESA_overlay.so
libgstfft-1.0.so.0.1602.0               libvo-amrwbenc.so.0
libgstnet-1.0.so.0                      libvo-amrwbenc.so.0.0.4
libgstnet-1.0.so.0.1602.0               libvorbisenc.so.2
libgstpbutils-1.0.so.0                  libvorbisenc.so.2.0.11
libgstpbutils-1.0.so.0.1602.0           libvorbis.so.0
libgstphotography-1.0.so.0              libvorbis.so.0.4.8
libgstphotography-1.0.so.0.1602.0       libvpx.so.6
libgstreamer-1.0.so.0                   libvpx.so.6.2
libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.1602.0            libvpx.so.6.2.0
libgstriff-1.0.so.0                     libvulkan_intel.so
libgstriff-1.0.so.0.1602.0              libvulkan_radeon.so
libgstrtp-1.0.so.0                      libvulkan.so.1
libgstrtp-1.0.so.0.1602.0               libvulkan.so.1.2.131
libgstrtsp-1.0.so.0                     libwavpack.so.1
libgstrtsp-1.0.so.0.1602.0              libwavpack.so.1.2.1
libgstsdp-1.0.so.0                      libwayland-client.so.0
libgstsdp-1.0.so.0.1602.0               libwayland-client.so.0.3.0
libgsttag-1.0.so.0                      libwayland-cursor.so.0
libgsttag-1.0.so.0.1602.0               libwayland-cursor.so.0.0.0
libgstvideo-1.0.so.0                    libwayland-egl.so.1
libgstvideo-1.0.so.0.1602.0             libwayland-egl.so.1.0.0
libgthread-2.0.so.0                     libwebpmux.so.3
libgthread-2.0.so.0.6400.6              libwebpmux.so.3.0.1
libgudev-1.0.so.0                       libwebp.so.6
libgudev-1.0.so.0.2.0                   libwebp.so.6.0.2
libharfbuzz.so.0                        libwind.so.0
libharfbuzz.so.0.20600.4                libwind.so.0.0.0
libhcrypto.so.4                         libwrap.so.0
libhcrypto.so.4.1.0                     libwrap.so.0.7.6
libheimbase.so.1                        libX11.so.6
libheimbase.so.1.0.0                    libX11.so.6.3.0
libheimntlm.so.0                        libX11-xcb.so.1
libheimntlm.so.0.1.0                    libX11-xcb.so.1.0.0
libhogweed.so.5                         libx264.so.155
libhogweed.so.5.0                       libx265.so.179
libhx509.so.5                           libXau.so.6
libhx509.so.5.0.0                       libXau.so.6.0.0
libicudata.so.66                        libxcb-dri2.so.0
libicudata.so.66.1                      libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
libicui18n.so.66                        libxcb-dri3.so.0
libicui18n.so.66.1                      libxcb-dri3.so.0.0.0
libicuio.so.66                          libxcb-glx.so.0
libicuio.so.66.1                        libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
libicutest.so.66                        libxcb-present.so.0
libicutest.so.66.1                      libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
libicutu.so.66                          libxcb-randr.so.0
libicutu.so.66.1                        libxcb-randr.so.0.1.0
libicuuc.so.66                          libxcb-render.so.0
libicuuc.so.66.1                        libxcb-render.so.0.0.0
libidn2.so.0                            libxcb-shm.so.0
libidn2.so.0.3.6                        libxcb-shm.so.0.0.0
libiec61883.so.0                        libxcb.so.1
libiec61883.so.0.1.1                    libxcb.so.1.1.0
libieee1284.so.3                        libxcb-sync.so.1
libieee1284.so.3.2.2                    libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
libigdgmm.so.11                         libxcb-xfixes.so.0
libigdgmm.so.11.1.0                     libxcb-xfixes.so.0.0.0
libjacknet.so.0                         libXcomposite.so.1
libjacknet.so.0.1.0                     libXcomposite.so.1.0.0
libjackserver.so.0                      libXcursor.so.1
libjackserver.so.0.1.0                  libXcursor.so.1.0.2
libjack.so.0                            libXdamage.so.1
libjack.so.0.1.0                        libXdamage.so.1.1.0
libjbig.so.0                            libXdmcp.so.6
libjpeg.so.8                            libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
libjpeg.so.8.2.2                        libXext.so.6
libk5crypto.so.3                        libXext.so.6.4.0
libk5crypto.so.3.1                      libXfixes.so.3
libkeyutils.so.1                        libXfixes.so.3.1.0
libkeyutils.so.1.8                      libXinerama.so.1
libkrb5.so.26                           libXinerama.so.1.0.0
libkrb5.so.26.0.0                       libXi.so.6
libkrb5.so.3                            libXi.so.6.1.0
libkrb5.so.3.3                          libxkbcommon.so.0
libkrb5support.so.0                     libxkbcommon.so.0.0.0
libkrb5support.so.0.1                   libxml2.so.2
liblber-2.4.so.2                        libxml2.so.2.9.10
liblber-2.4.so.2.10.12                  libXpm.so.4
liblcms2.so.2                           libXpm.so.4.11.0
liblcms2.so.2.0.8                       libXrandr.so.2
libldap-2.4.so.2                        libXrandr.so.2.2.0
libldap_r-2.4.so.2                      libXrender.so.1
libldap_r-2.4.so.2.10.12                libXrender.so.1.3.0
libLLVM-11.so                           libxshmfence.so.1
libLLVM-11.so.1                         libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
libltdl.so.7                            libxslt.so.1
libltdl.so.7.3.1                        libxslt.so.1.1.34
liblz4.so.1                             libXss.so.1
liblz4.so.1.9.2                         libXss.so.1.0.0
liblzma.so.5                            libxvidcore.so.4
liblzma.so.5.2.4                        libxvidcore.so.4.3
libm-2.31.so                            libXv.so.1
libmemusage.so                          libXv.so.1.0.0
libmenu.so.6                            libXxf86vm.so.1
libmenu.so.6.2                          libXxf86vm.so.1.0.0
libmenuw.so.6                           libz.so.1
libmenuw.so.6.2                         libz.so.1.2.11
libmount.so.1                           libzstd.so.1
libmount.so.1.1.0                       libzstd.so.1.4.4
libmp3lame.so.0                         libzvbi-chains.so.0
libmp3lame.so.0.0.0                     libzvbi-chains.so.0.0.0
libmpg123.so.0                          libzvbi.so.0
libmpg123.so.0.44.10                    libzvbi.so.0.13.2
libm.so.6                               odbc
libmysqlclient.so.21                    perl
libmysqlclient.so.21.1.25               pulseaudio
libncurses.so.6                         sane
libncurses.so.6.2                       sasl2
libncursesw.so.6                        sse2
libncursesw.so.6.2                      vdpau
libnetsnmpagent.so.35                   wine
libnetsnmpagent.so.35.0.0
roblm
Level 15
Level 15

Post by roblm »

That command should have been this, to show linked files: ls -l /lib/i386-linux-gnu
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

roblm wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:37 pm That command should have been this, to show linked files: ls -l /lib/i386-linux-gnu

vraixen@vraixen-mint:~$ ls -l /lib/i386-linux-gnu
totale 285700
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 alsa-lib
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 16:24 audit
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 avahi
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 caca
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 capi
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 dri
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 engines-1.1
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    12288 giu 21 16:24 gconv
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 gdk-pixbuf-2.0
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 gio
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 glib-2.0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 gstreamer-1.0
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 gstreamer1.0
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 i686
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 krb5
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   180628 dic 16  2020 ld-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       10 dic 16  2020 ld-linux.so.2 -> ld-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 feb 28  2019 libaa.so.1 -> libaa.so.1.0.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   117212 feb 28  2019 libaa.so.1.0.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    18200 dic 16  2020 libanl-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 dic 16  2020 libanl.so.1 -> libanl-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  4335416 feb  8  2020 libaom.so.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 mag 19  2020 libapparmor.so.1 -> libapparmor.so.1.6.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    79748 mag 19  2020 libapparmor.so.1.6.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mag 12  2018 libaribb24.so.0 -> libaribb24.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    71136 mag 12  2018 libaribb24.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 30  2020 libasn1.so.8 -> libasn1.so.8.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   737288 mar 30  2020 libasn1.so.8.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 apr  6 21:33 libasound.so.2 -> libasound.so.2.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1132168 apr  6 21:33 libasound.so.2.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mag 13  2016 libasyncns.so.0 -> libasyncns.so.0.3.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    21760 mag 13  2016 libasyncns.so.0.3.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 ago  8  2020 libatomic.so.1 -> libatomic.so.1.2.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34304 ago  8  2020 libatomic.so.1.2.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 apr  8  2020 libavahi-client.so.3 -> libavahi-client.so.3.2.9
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    83876 apr  8  2020 libavahi-client.so.3.2.9
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 apr  8  2020 libavahi-common.so.3 -> libavahi-common.so.3.5.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    55152 apr  8  2020 libavahi-common.so.3.5.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mag 21  2018 libavc1394.so.0 -> libavc1394.so.0.3.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17812 mag 21  2018 libavc1394.so.0.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 lug 16  2020 libavcodec.so.58 -> libavcodec.so.58.54.100
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 14692644 lug 16  2020 libavcodec.so.58.54.100
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 lug 16  2020 libavutil.so.56 -> libavutil.so.56.31.100
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   669204 lug 16  2020 libavutil.so.56.31.100
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 lug 21  2020 libblkid.so.1 -> libblkid.so.1.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   387036 lug 21  2020 libblkid.so.1.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13820 dic 16  2020 libBrokenLocale-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 dic 16  2020 libBrokenLocale.so.1 -> libBrokenLocale-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 set 28  2020 libbrotlicommon.so.1 -> libbrotlicommon.so.1.0.7
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   137024 set 28  2020 libbrotlicommon.so.1.0.7
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 set 28  2020 libbrotlidec.so.1 -> libbrotlidec.so.1.0.7
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    50760 set 28  2020 libbrotlidec.so.1.0.7
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 set 28  2020 libbrotlienc.so.1 -> libbrotlienc.so.1.0.7
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   562636 set 28  2020 libbrotlienc.so.1.0.7
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 ago  8  2019 libbsd.so.0 -> libbsd.so.0.10.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   120576 ago  8  2019 libbsd.so.0.10.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 set  5  2019 libbz2.so.1 -> libbz2.so.1.0.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 set  5  2019 libbz2.so.1.0 -> libbz2.so.1.0.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    74172 set  5  2019 libbz2.so.1.0.4
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  2022760 dic 16  2020 libc-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 apr  5 17:37 libcaca++.so.0 -> libcaca++.so.0.99.19
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 apr  5 17:37 libcaca.so.0 -> libcaca.so.0.99.19
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34600 apr  5 17:37 libcaca++.so.0.99.19
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   829884 apr  5 17:37 libcaca.so.0.99.19
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       29 dic  8  2019 libcairo-gobject.so.2 -> libcairo-gobject.so.2.11600.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34100 dic  8  2019 libcairo-gobject.so.2.11600.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 dic  8  2019 libcairo.so.2 -> libcairo.so.2.11600.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1358224 dic  8  2019 libcairo.so.2.11600.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 apr 15  2018 libcapi20.so.3 -> libcapi20.so.3.0.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    46664 apr 15  2018 libcapi20.so.3.0.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 feb 17  2020 libcap.so.2 -> libcap.so.2.32
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    30292 feb 17  2020 libcap.so.2.32
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       27 gen 30  2018 libcdda_interface.so.0 -> libcdda_interface.so.0.10.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    92632 gen 30  2018 libcdda_interface.so.0.10.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 gen 30  2018 libcdda_paranoia.so.0 -> libcdda_paranoia.so.0.10.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34364 gen 30  2018 libcdda_paranoia.so.0.10.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 14529060 dic 22  2019 libcodec2.so.0.9
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 feb 14  2020 libcom_err.so.2 -> libcom_err.so.2.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17820 feb 14  2020 libcom_err.so.2.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2831168 apr 28 02:37 libcrypto.so.1.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mar 10  2020 libcrypt.so.1 -> libcrypt.so.1.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   230868 mar 10  2020 libcrypt.so.1.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       12 dic 16  2020 libc.so.6 -> libc-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   665016 apr 24  2020 libcups.so.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mar 23 14:13 libcurl-gnutls.so.3 -> libcurl-gnutls.so.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 mar 23 14:13 libcurl-gnutls.so.4 -> libcurl-gnutls.so.4.6.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   648928 mar 23 14:13 libcurl-gnutls.so.4.6.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 ago 26  2019 libdatrie.so.1 -> libdatrie.so.1.3.5
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34208 ago 26  2019 libdatrie.so.1.3.5
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2021592 mar 21  2020 libdb-5.3.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 giu 11  2020 libdbus-1.so.3 -> libdbus-1.so.3.19.11
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   378420 giu 11  2020 libdbus-1.so.3.19.11
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    18000 dic 16  2020 libdl-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       13 dic 16  2020 libdl.so.2 -> libdl-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 set 17  2020 libdrm_amdgpu.so.1 -> libdrm_amdgpu.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    46728 set 17  2020 libdrm_amdgpu.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 set 17  2020 libdrm_intel.so.1 -> libdrm_intel.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   158548 set 17  2020 libdrm_intel.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 set 17  2020 libdrm_nouveau.so.2 -> libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34324 set 17  2020 libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 set 17  2020 libdrm_radeon.so.1 -> libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    58920 set 17  2020 libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 set 17  2020 libdrm.so.2 -> libdrm.so.2.4.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    83640 set 17  2020 libdrm.so.2.4.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 gen  8  2019 libdv.so.4 -> libdv.so.4.0.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   121456 gen  8  2019 libdv.so.4.0.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 gen  3  2020 libedit.so.2 -> libedit.so.2.0.63
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   215108 gen  3  2020 libedit.so.2.0.63
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   116464 gen  6  2020 libelf-0.176.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 gen  6  2020 libelf.so.1 -> libelf-0.176.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 nov  6  2020 libexif.so.12 -> libexif.so.12.3.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   243104 nov  6  2020 libexif.so.12.3.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 mar 22  2020 libexpat.so.1 -> libexpat.so.1.6.11
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   173592 mar 22  2020 libexpat.so.1.6.11
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mar 22  2020 libexpatw.so.1 -> libexpatw.so.1.6.11
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   173592 mar 22  2020 libexpatw.so.1.6.11
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 mar  4  2020 libexslt.so.0 -> libexslt.so.0.8.20
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   103920 mar  4  2020 libexslt.so.0.8.20
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 apr  4  2020 libFAudio.so.0 -> libFAudio.so.0.20.04
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   381292 apr  4  2020 libFAudio.so.0.20.04
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 mar 23  2020 libffi.so.7 -> libffi.so.7.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34376 mar 23  2020 libffi.so.7.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 21  2020 libFLAC.so.8 -> libFLAC.so.8.3.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   234924 mar 21  2020 libFLAC.so.8.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 apr  6  2020 libfontconfig.so.1 -> libfontconfig.so.1.12.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   313304 apr  6  2020 libfontconfig.so.1.12.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 feb 26  2020 libform.so.6 -> libform.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    76232 feb 26  2020 libform.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 feb 26  2020 libformw.so.6 -> libformw.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    80392 feb 26  2020 libformw.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 ott 20  2020 libfreetype.so.6 -> libfreetype.so.6.17.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   804256 ott 20  2020 libfreetype.so.6.17.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 dic 21  2019 libfribidi.so.0 -> libfribidi.so.0.4.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   108116 dic 21  2019 libfribidi.so.0.4.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   120476 ago  8  2020 libgcc_s.so.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 feb 23  2020 libgcrypt.so.20 -> libgcrypt.so.20.2.5
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   922944 feb 23  2020 libgcrypt.so.20.2.5
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 ago 22  2019 libgdbm_compat.so.4 -> libgdbm_compat.so.4.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17720 ago 22  2019 libgdbm_compat.so.4.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 ago 22  2019 libgdbm.so.6 -> libgdbm.so.6.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    71140 ago 22  2019 libgdbm.so.6.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       29 feb 18 15:41 libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 -> libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0.4000.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   181804 feb 18 15:41 libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0.4000.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       34 feb 18 15:41 libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.so.0 -> libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.so.0.4000.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    79428 feb 18 15:41 libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.so.0.4000.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 apr 16  2020 libgd.so.3 -> libgd.so.3.0.5
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   407360 apr 16  2020 libgd.so.3.0.5
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 mar 12 17:38 libgio-2.0.so.0 -> libgio-2.0.so.0.6400.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2263132 mar 12 17:38 libgio-2.0.so.0.6400.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 dic 18  2020 libglapi.so.0 -> libglapi.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   159736 dic 18  2020 libglapi.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 nov 24  2020 libGLdispatch.so.0 -> libGLdispatch.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   489088 nov 24  2020 libGLdispatch.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 mar 12 17:38 libglib-2.0.so.0 -> libglib-2.0.so.0.6400.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1313048 mar 12 17:38 libglib-2.0.so.0.6400.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 nov 24  2020 libGL.so.1 -> libGL.so.1.7.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   439868 nov 24  2020 libGL.so.1.7.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 mar 21  2020 libGLU.so.1 -> libGLU.so.1.3.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   501560 mar 21  2020 libGLU.so.1.3.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 dic 18  2020 libGLX_indirect.so.0 -> libGLX_mesa.so.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 dic 18  2020 libGLX_mesa.so.0 -> libGLX_mesa.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   522712 dic 18  2020 libGLX_mesa.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 nov 24  2020 libGLX.so.0 -> libGLX.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   206520 nov 24  2020 libGLX.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 mar 12 17:38 libgmodule-2.0.so.0 -> libgmodule-2.0.so.0.6400.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17920 mar 12 17:38 libgmodule-2.0.so.0.6400.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 feb 24  2020 libgmp.so.10 -> libgmp.so.10.4.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   583432 feb 24  2020 libgmp.so.10.4.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 set  8  2020 libgnutls.so.30 -> libgnutls.so.30.27.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2087904 set  8  2020 libgnutls.so.30.27.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 mar 12 17:38 libgobject-2.0.so.0 -> libgobject-2.0.so.0.6400.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   452196 mar 12 17:38 libgobject-2.0.so.0.6400.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 ago  8  2020 libgomp.so.1 -> libgomp.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   272764 ago  8  2020 libgomp.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 feb 13  2020 libgpg-error.so.0 -> libgpg-error.so.0.28.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   149044 feb 13  2020 libgpg-error.so.0.28.0
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 libgphoto2
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 libgphoto2_port
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 giu 15  2020 libgphoto2_port.so.12 -> libgphoto2_port.so.12.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    50888 giu 15  2020 libgphoto2_port.so.12.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 giu 15  2020 libgphoto2.so.6 -> libgphoto2.so.6.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   169744 giu 15  2020 libgphoto2.so.6.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    21792 gen 30  2018 libgpm.so.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mar 24  2020 libgraphite2.so.2.0.0 -> libgraphite2.so.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 mar 24  2020 libgraphite2.so.3 -> libgraphite2.so.3.2.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   177700 mar 24  2020 libgraphite2.so.3.2.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 apr  1  2019 libgsm.so.1 -> libgsm.so.1.0.18
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    66964 apr  1  2019 libgsm.so.1.0.18
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 nov 11  2020 libgssapi_krb5.so.2 -> libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   347776 nov 11  2020 libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 mar 30  2020 libgssapi.so.3 -> libgssapi.so.3.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   299248 mar 30  2020 libgssapi.so.3.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       32 mag  6 19:30 libgstallocators-1.0.so.0 -> libgstallocators-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    22052 mag  6 19:30 libgstallocators-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 mag  6 19:30 libgstapp-1.0.so.0 -> libgstapp-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    75920 mag  6 19:30 libgstapp-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       27 mag  6 19:30 libgstaudio-1.0.so.0 -> libgstaudio-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   564472 mag  6 19:30 libgstaudio-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 dic  9  2019 libgstbase-1.0.so.0 -> libgstbase-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   596956 dic  9  2019 libgstbase-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       38 apr 15 16:49 libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1.0.so.0 -> libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34584 apr 15 16:49 libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       27 dic  9  2019 libgstcheck-1.0.so.0 -> libgstcheck-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   158524 dic  9  2019 libgstcheck-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       32 dic  9  2019 libgstcontroller-1.0.so.0 -> libgstcontroller-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    79700 dic  9  2019 libgstcontroller-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 mag  6 19:30 libgstfft-1.0.so.0 -> libgstfft-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    46556 mag  6 19:30 libgstfft-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 dic  9  2019 libgstnet-1.0.so.0 -> libgstnet-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   116932 dic  9  2019 libgstnet-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       29 mag  6 19:30 libgstpbutils-1.0.so.0 -> libgstpbutils-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   265392 mag  6 19:30 libgstpbutils-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       33 apr 15 16:49 libgstphotography-1.0.so.0 -> libgstphotography-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34220 apr 15 16:49 libgstphotography-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       28 dic  9  2019 libgstreamer-1.0.so.0 -> libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1472268 dic  9  2019 libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 mag  6 19:30 libgstriff-1.0.so.0 -> libgstriff-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    71276 mag  6 19:30 libgstriff-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 mag  6 19:30 libgstrtp-1.0.so.0 -> libgstrtp-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   153760 mag  6 19:30 libgstrtp-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 mag  6 19:30 libgstrtsp-1.0.so.0 -> libgstrtsp-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   149760 mag  6 19:30 libgstrtsp-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 mag  6 19:30 libgstsdp-1.0.so.0 -> libgstsdp-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   112368 mag  6 19:30 libgstsdp-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 mag  6 19:30 libgsttag-1.0.so.0 -> libgsttag-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   264976 mag  6 19:30 libgsttag-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       27 mag  6 19:30 libgstvideo-1.0.so.0 -> libgstvideo-1.0.so.0.1602.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   765228 mag  6 19:30 libgstvideo-1.0.so.0.1602.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 mar 12 17:38 libgthread-2.0.so.0 -> libgthread-2.0.so.0.6400.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13808 mar 12 17:38 libgthread-2.0.so.0.6400.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 set 18  2019 libgudev-1.0.so.0 -> libgudev-1.0.so.0.2.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    50592 set 18  2019 libgudev-1.0.so.0.2.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 mar 31  2020 libharfbuzz.so.0 -> libharfbuzz.so.0.20600.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1166268 mar 31  2020 libharfbuzz.so.0.20600.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mar 30  2020 libhcrypto.so.4 -> libhcrypto.so.4.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   248868 mar 30  2020 libhcrypto.so.4.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 mar 30  2020 libheimbase.so.1 -> libheimbase.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    71664 mar 30  2020 libheimbase.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 mar 30  2020 libheimntlm.so.0 -> libheimntlm.so.0.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    38648 mar 30  2020 libheimntlm.so.0.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 giu 14 15:18 libhogweed.so.5 -> libhogweed.so.5.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   227212 giu 14 15:18 libhogweed.so.5.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mar 30  2020 libhx509.so.5 -> libhx509.so.5.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   331448 mar 30  2020 libhx509.so.5.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 mar 17  2020 libicudata.so.66 -> libicudata.so.66.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 28046384 mar 17  2020 libicudata.so.66.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 mar 17  2020 libicui18n.so.66 -> libicui18n.so.66.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  3286968 mar 17  2020 libicui18n.so.66.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 17  2020 libicuio.so.66 -> libicuio.so.66.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    58976 mar 17  2020 libicuio.so.66.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 mar 17  2020 libicutest.so.66 -> libicutest.so.66.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    76076 mar 17  2020 libicutest.so.66.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 17  2020 libicutu.so.66 -> libicutu.so.66.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   223604 mar 17  2020 libicutu.so.66.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 17  2020 libicuuc.so.66 -> libicuuc.so.66.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2008680 mar 17  2020 libicuuc.so.66.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 set 11  2019 libidn2.so.0 -> libidn2.so.0.3.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   124320 set 11  2019 libidn2.so.0.3.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 nov 29  2018 libiec61883.so.0 -> libiec61883.so.0.1.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    62772 nov 29  2018 libiec61883.so.0.1.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 dic 17  2019 libieee1284.so.3 -> libieee1284.so.3.2.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    59012 dic 17  2019 libieee1284.so.3.2.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 apr  6  2020 libigdgmm.so.11 -> libigdgmm.so.11.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   464752 apr  6  2020 libigdgmm.so.11.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 apr 16  2020 libjacknet.so.0 -> libjacknet.so.0.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   120728 apr 16  2020 libjacknet.so.0.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 apr 16  2020 libjackserver.so.0 -> libjackserver.so.0.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   662072 apr 16  2020 libjackserver.so.0.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 apr 16  2020 libjack.so.0 -> libjack.so.0.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   334108 apr 16  2020 libjack.so.0.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    57536 apr  3  2018 libjbig.so.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 giu  4  2020 libjpeg.so.8 -> libjpeg.so.8.2.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   571116 giu  4  2020 libjpeg.so.8.2.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 nov 11  2020 libk5crypto.so.3 -> libk5crypto.so.3.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   206532 nov 11  2020 libk5crypto.so.3.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 ott 20  2019 libkeyutils.so.1 -> libkeyutils.so.1.8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17824 ott 20  2019 libkeyutils.so.1.8
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mar 30  2020 libkrb5.so.26 -> libkrb5.so.26.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   655952 mar 30  2020 libkrb5.so.26.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 nov 11  2020 libkrb5.so.3 -> libkrb5.so.3.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   918432 nov 11  2020 libkrb5.so.3.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 nov 11  2020 libkrb5support.so.0 -> libkrb5support.so.0.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    55064 nov 11  2020 libkrb5support.so.0.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 apr  8 06:22 liblber-2.4.so.2 -> liblber-2.4.so.2.10.12
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    63008 apr  8 06:22 liblber-2.4.so.2.10.12
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 set  9  2019 liblcms2.so.2 -> liblcms2.so.2.0.8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   404540 set  9  2019 liblcms2.so.2.0.8
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 apr  8 06:22 libldap-2.4.so.2 -> libldap_r-2.4.so.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 apr  8 06:22 libldap_r-2.4.so.2 -> libldap_r-2.4.so.2.10.12
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   379120 apr  8 06:22 libldap_r-2.4.so.2.10.12
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 ott 30  2020 libLLVM-11.so -> libLLVM-11.so.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 77641564 ott 30  2020 libLLVM-11.so.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar  2  2020 libltdl.so.7 -> libltdl.so.7.3.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    42608 mar  2  2020 libltdl.so.7.3.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 mag 20 18:38 liblz4.so.1 -> liblz4.so.1.9.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   136696 mag 20 18:38 liblz4.so.1.9.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 apr 20  2020 liblzma.so.5 -> liblzma.so.5.2.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   173592 apr 20  2020 liblzma.so.5.2.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1062932 dic 16  2020 libm-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    18028 dic 16  2020 libmemusage.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 feb 26  2020 libmenu.so.6 -> libmenu.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    38648 feb 26  2020 libmenu.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 feb 26  2020 libmenuw.so.6 -> libmenuw.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    38648 feb 26  2020 libmenuw.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 lug 21  2020 libmount.so.1 -> libmount.so.1.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   444156 lug 21  2020 libmount.so.1.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 nov 17  2019 libmp3lame.so.0 -> libmp3lame.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   307960 nov 17  2019 libmp3lame.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 nov 17  2019 libmpg123.so.0 -> libmpg123.so.0.44.10
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   359448 nov 17  2019 libmpg123.so.0.44.10
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       12 dic 16  2020 libm.so.6 -> libm-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 mag 11 14:49 libmysqlclient.so.21 -> libmysqlclient.so.21.1.25
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  6883448 mag 11 14:49 libmysqlclient.so.21.1.25
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 feb 26  2020 libncurses.so.6 -> libncurses.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   173476 feb 26  2020 libncurses.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 feb 26  2020 libncursesw.so.6 -> libncursesw.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   263588 feb 26  2020 libncursesw.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmpagent.so.35 -> libnetsnmpagent.so.35.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   550552 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmpagent.so.35.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       27 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmphelpers.so.35 -> libnetsnmphelpers.so.35.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13548 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmphelpers.so.35.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmpmibs.so.35 -> libnetsnmpmibs.so.35.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1652980 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmpmibs.so.35.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmp.so.35 -> libnetsnmp.so.35.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   871308 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmp.so.35.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmptrapd.so.35 -> libnetsnmptrapd.so.35.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    67268 ago 17  2020 libnetsnmptrapd.so.35.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 giu 14 15:18 libnettle.so.7 -> libnettle.so.7.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   255440 giu 14 15:18 libnettle.so.7.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 mar 22  2020 libnghttp2.so.14 -> libnghttp2.so.14.19.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   177720 mar 22  2020 libnghttp2.so.14.19.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   104364 dic 16  2020 libnsl-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 dic 16  2020 libnsl.so.1 -> libnsl-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    38780 dic 16  2020 libnss_compat-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 dic 16  2020 libnss_compat.so.2 -> libnss_compat-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    26236 dic 16  2020 libnss_dns-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 dic 16  2020 libnss_dns.so.2 -> libnss_dns-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    54992 dic 16  2020 libnss_files-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 dic 16  2020 libnss_files.so.2 -> libnss_files-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    22164 dic 16  2020 libnss_hesiod-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 dic 16  2020 libnss_hesiod.so.2 -> libnss_hesiod-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    55000 dic 16  2020 libnss_nis-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    63168 dic 16  2020 libnss_nisplus-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 dic 16  2020 libnss_nisplus.so.2 -> libnss_nisplus-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 dic 16  2020 libnss_nis.so.2 -> libnss_nis-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 set  8  2018 libnuma.so.1 -> libnuma.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    51008 set  8  2018 libnuma.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 gen 14  2019 libodbccr.so.1 -> libodbccr.so.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 gen 14  2019 libodbccr.so.2 -> libodbccr.so.2.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    42292 gen 14  2019 libodbccr.so.2.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       12 gen 14  2019 libodbc.so.1 -> libodbc.so.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 gen 14  2019 libodbc.so.2 -> libodbc.so.2.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   535776 gen 14  2019 libodbc.so.2.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 set 16  2019 libogg.so.0 -> libogg.so.0.8.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    42312 set 16  2019 libogg.so.0.8.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 ott 15  2018 libopenal.so.1 -> libopenal.so.1.19.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   981108 ott 15  2018 libopenal.so.1.19.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 apr  5  2017 libOpenCL.so.1 -> libOpenCL.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    42396 apr  5  2017 libOpenCL.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 ott 10  2019 libopencore-amrnb.so.0 -> libopencore-amrnb.so.0.0.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   189940 ott 10  2019 libopencore-amrnb.so.0.0.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 ott 10  2019 libopencore-amrwb.so.0 -> libopencore-amrwb.so.0.0.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    87488 ott 10  2019 libopencore-amrwb.so.0.0.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   386688 gen  6 15:44 libopenjp2.so.2.3.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 gen  6 15:44 libopenjp2.so.7 -> libopenjp2.so.2.3.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 ago 28  2019 libopus.so.0 -> libopus.so.0.8.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   386464 ago 28  2019 libopus.so.0.8.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 nov  2  2019 liborc-0.4.so.0 -> liborc-0.4.so.0.31.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   612048 nov  2  2019 liborc-0.4.so.0.31.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       25 nov  2  2019 liborc-test-0.4.so.0 -> liborc-test-0.4.so.0.31.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   632560 nov  2  2019 liborc-test-0.4.so.0.31.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 dic 18  2020 libOSMesa.so.6 -> libOSMesa.so.8
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 dic 18  2020 libOSMesa.so.8 -> libOSMesa.so.8.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 11388628 dic 18  2020 libOSMesa.so.8.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 gen  4 20:04 libp11-kit.so.0 -> libp11-kit.so.0.3.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1401304 gen  4 20:04 libp11-kit.so.0.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 feb 26  2020 libpanel.so.6 -> libpanel.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    22008 feb 26  2020 libpanel.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 feb 26  2020 libpanelw.so.6 -> libpanelw.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    22008 feb 26  2020 libpanelw.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 apr 21  2020 libpango-1.0.so.0 -> libpango-1.0.so.0.4400.7
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   337316 apr 21  2020 libpango-1.0.so.0.4400.7
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       29 apr 21  2020 libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 -> libpangocairo-1.0.so.0.4400.7
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    62896 apr 21  2020 libpangocairo-1.0.so.0.4400.7
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       27 apr 21  2020 libpangoft2-1.0.so.0 -> libpangoft2-1.0.so.0.4400.7
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    99688 apr 21  2020 libpangoft2-1.0.so.0.4400.7
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 23  2020 libpcap.so.0.8 -> libpcap.so.1.9.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   313428 mar 23  2020 libpcap.so.1.9.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 ago 24  2019 libpciaccess.so.0 -> libpciaccess.so.0.11.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    46712 ago 24  2019 libpciaccess.so.0.11.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 apr  1 00:55 libpci.so.3 -> libpci.so.3.6.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    63268 apr  1 00:55 libpci.so.3.6.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13820 dic 16  2020 libpcprofile.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 dic  7  2019 libpcre2-8.so.0 -> libpcre2-8.so.0.9.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   612184 dic  7  2019 libpcre2-8.so.0.9.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 mar 21  2020 libpcreposix.so.3 -> libpcreposix.so.3.13.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13728 mar 21  2020 libpcreposix.so.3.13.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mar 21  2020 libpcre.so.3 -> libpcre.so.3.13.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   480700 mar 21  2020 libpcre.so.3.13.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 ott 19  2020 libperl.so.5.30 -> libperl.so.5.30.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  3672104 ott 19  2020 libperl.so.5.30.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 ago 29  2019 libpixman-1.so.0 -> libpixman-1.so.0.38.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   710108 ago 29  2019 libpixman-1.so.0.38.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 feb  7  2020 libpng16.so.16 -> libpng16.so.16.37.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   251296 feb  7  2020 libpng16.so.16.37.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 dic  8  2020 libproxy.so.1 -> libproxy.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   132728 dic  8  2020 libproxy.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 mar 31  2020 libpsl.so.5 -> libpsl.so.5.3.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    66920 mar 31  2020 libpsl.so.5.3.2
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   159712 dic 16  2020 libpthread-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 dic 16  2020 libpthread.so.0 -> libpthread-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 gen  5 04:10 libpulse-simple.so.0 -> libpulse-simple.so.0.1.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17956 gen  5 04:10 libpulse-simple.so.0.1.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 gen  5 04:10 libpulse.so.0 -> libpulse.so.0.21.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   379232 gen  5 04:10 libpulse.so.0.21.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 apr 27  2016 libraw1394.so.11 -> libraw1394.so.11.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    71140 apr 27  2016 libraw1394.so.11.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    87972 dic 16  2020 libresolv-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 dic 16  2020 libresolv.so.2 -> libresolv-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 mar 30  2020 libroken.so.18 -> libroken.so.18.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   104316 mar 30  2020 libroken.so.18.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mag 21  2018 librom1394.so.0 -> librom1394.so.0.3.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17784 mag 21  2018 librom1394.so.0.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 nov 30  2020 librsvg-2.so.2 -> librsvg-2.so.2.47.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 10528420 nov 30  2020 librsvg-2.so.2.47.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    38948 dic 16  2020 librt-2.31.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   133004 ott 31  2019 librtmp.so.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       13 dic 16  2020 librt.so.1 -> librt-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 mar  4  2018 libsamplerate.so.0 -> libsamplerate.so.0.1.8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1484168 mar  4  2018 libsamplerate.so.0.1.8
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 set 17  2020 libsane.so.1 -> libsane.so.1.0.29
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    95652 set 17  2020 libsane.so.1.0.29
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 dic 26  2019 libsasl2.so.2 -> libsasl2.so.2.0.25
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   120752 dic 26  2019 libsasl2.so.2.0.25
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 apr 13  2020 libSDL2-2.0.so.0 -> libSDL2-2.0.so.0.10.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1379756 apr 13  2020 libSDL2-2.0.so.0.10.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    22072 dic 16  2020 libSegFault.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   178268 feb 26  2020 libselinux.so.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 nov  6  2019 libsensors.so.5 -> libsensors.so.5.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    67224 nov  6  2019 libsensors.so.5.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 apr 19  2018 libshine.so.3 -> libshine.so.3.0.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    42396 apr 19  2018 libshine.so.3.0.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 nov  1  2019 libshout.so.3 -> libshout.so.3.2.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   129092 nov  1  2019 libshout.so.3.2.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 lug 17  2019 libslang.so.2 -> libslang.so.2.3.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1121076 lug 17  2019 libslang.so.2.3.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 mar 21  2020 libsnappy.so.1 -> libsnappy.so.1.1.8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    38476 mar 21  2020 libsnappy.so.1.1.8
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 feb 18  2020 libsndfile.so.1 -> libsndfile.so.1.0.28
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   584400 feb 18  2020 libsndfile.so.1.0.28
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    62924 nov  1  2018 libsndio.so.7.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 ago 17  2020 libsnmp.so.35 -> libsnmp.so.35.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   871308 ago 17  2020 libsnmp.so.35.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 mar 11  2020 libsoup-2.4.so.1 -> libsoup-2.4.so.1.9.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   702196 mar 11  2020 libsoup-2.4.so.1.9.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 nov 29  2019 libsoxr.so.0 -> libsoxr.so.0.1.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   202744 nov 29  2019 libsoxr.so.0.1.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 feb 24  2020 libspeex.so.1 -> libspeex.so.1.5.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   103812 feb 24  2020 libspeex.so.1.5.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 lug 23  2020 libsqlite3.so.0 -> libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1301432 lug 23  2020 libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 lug 31  2020 libssh.so.4 -> libssh.so.4.8.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   509188 lug 31  2020 libssh.so.4.8.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   623056 apr 28 02:37 libssl.so.1.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       13 set 20  2019 libstb.so.0 -> libstb.so.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   444856 set 20  2019 libstb.so.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 ago  8  2020 libstdc++.so.6 -> libstdc++.so.6.0.28
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1943732 ago  8  2020 libstdc++.so.6.0.28
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       24 lug 16  2020 libswresample.so.3 -> libswresample.so.3.5.100
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   140648 lug 16  2020 libswresample.so.3.5.100
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 mag 27 17:16 libsystemd.so.0 -> libsystemd.so.0.28.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   764896 mag 27 17:16 libsystemd.so.0.28.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar  3  2020 libtag.so.1 -> libtag.so.1.17.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   955936 mar  3  2020 libtag.so.1.17.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 feb 15  2020 libtasn1.so.6 -> libtasn1.so.6.6.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    87512 feb 15  2020 libtasn1.so.6.6.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 ago 27  2019 libthai.so.0 -> libthai.so.0.3.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    44572 ago 27  2019 libthai.so.0.3.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 dic  9  2019 libtheoradec.so.1 -> libtheoradec.so.1.1.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   132696 dic  9  2019 libtheoradec.so.1.1.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 dic  9  2019 libtheoraenc.so.1 -> libtheoraenc.so.1.1.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   251480 dic  9  2019 libtheoraenc.so.1.1.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 dic  9  2019 libtheora.so.0 -> libtheora.so.0.3.10
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   341592 dic  9  2019 libtheora.so.0.3.10
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    42912 dic 16  2020 libthread_db-1.0.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 dic 16  2020 libthread_db.so.1 -> libthread_db-1.0.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       13 feb 26  2020 libtic.so.6 -> libtic.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    75380 feb 26  2020 libtic.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 feb 25 13:36 libtiff.so.5 -> libtiff.so.5.5.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   550644 feb 25 13:36 libtiff.so.5.5.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 feb 26  2020 libtinfo.so.6 -> libtinfo.so.6.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   162168 feb 26  2020 libtinfo.so.6.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 ott 15  2019 libtwolame.so.0 -> libtwolame.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   128416 ott 15  2019 libtwolame.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mag 27 17:16 libudev.so.1 -> libudev.so.1.6.17
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   181840 mag 27 17:16 libudev.so.1.6.17
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 lug 11  2019 libunistring.so.2 -> libunistring.so.2.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1574400 lug 11  2019 libunistring.so.2.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 gen  7  2020 libusb-1.0.so.0 -> libusb-1.0.so.0.2.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   116572 gen  7  2020 libusb-1.0.so.0.2.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13968 dic 16  2020 libutil-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 dic 16  2020 libutil.so.1 -> libutil-2.31.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 lug 21  2020 libuuid.so.1 -> libuuid.so.1.3.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34300 lug 21  2020 libuuid.so.1.3.0
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 libv4l
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 24  2020 libv4l1.so.0 -> libv4l1.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    27324 mar 24  2020 libv4l1.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 24  2020 libv4l2.so.0 -> libv4l2.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    55584 mar 24  2020 libv4l2.so.0.0.0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 libv4lconvert0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 mar 24  2020 libv4lconvert.so.0 -> libv4lconvert.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   169596 mar 24  2020 libv4lconvert.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 apr 15  2020 libva-drm.so.2 -> libva-drm.so.2.700.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13868 apr 15  2020 libva-drm.so.2.700.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 apr 15  2020 libva.so.2 -> libva.so.2.700.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   186008 apr 15  2020 libva.so.2.700.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 apr 15  2020 libva-x11.so.2 -> libva-x11.so.2.700.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    26396 apr 15  2020 libva-x11.so.2.700.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mar 25  2020 libvdpau.so.1 -> libvdpau.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17912 mar 25  2020 libvdpau.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 feb 26  2020 libvisual-0.4.so.0 -> libvisual-0.4.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   309092 feb 26  2020 libvisual-0.4.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 feb  1  2020 libvkd3d.so.1 -> libvkd3d.so.1.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   398816 feb  1  2020 libvkd3d.so.1.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34732 dic 18  2020 libVkLayer_MESA_device_select.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   702600 dic 18  2020 libVkLayer_MESA_overlay.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 nov 20  2019 libvo-amrwbenc.so.0 -> libvo-amrwbenc.so.0.0.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   118900 nov 20  2019 libvo-amrwbenc.so.0.0.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 dic  9  2019 libvorbisenc.so.2 -> libvorbisenc.so.2.0.11
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   570812 dic  9  2019 libvorbisenc.so.2.0.11
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 dic  9  2019 libvorbis.so.0 -> libvorbis.so.0.4.8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   177568 dic  9  2019 libvorbis.so.0.4.8
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 mar 24  2020 libvpx.so.6 -> libvpx.so.6.2.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 mar 24  2020 libvpx.so.6.2 -> libvpx.so.6.2.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2336116 mar 24  2020 libvpx.so.6.2.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  9463752 dic 18  2020 libvulkan_intel.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  7455512 dic 18  2020 libvulkan_radeon.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 feb 10  2020 libvulkan.so.1 -> libvulkan.so.1.2.131
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   374556 feb 10  2020 libvulkan.so.1.2.131
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 gen  5 14:55 libwavpack.so.1 -> libwavpack.so.1.2.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   189888 gen  5 14:55 libwavpack.so.1.2.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 feb 12  2020 libwayland-client.so.0 -> libwayland-client.so.0.3.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    59436 feb 12  2020 libwayland-client.so.0.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       26 feb 12  2020 libwayland-cursor.so.0 -> libwayland-cursor.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    34448 feb 12  2020 libwayland-cursor.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 feb 12  2020 libwayland-egl.so.1 -> libwayland-egl.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13696 feb 12  2020 libwayland-egl.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mag 20 13:52 libwebpmux.so.3 -> libwebpmux.so.3.0.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    46624 mag 20 13:52 libwebpmux.so.3.0.1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mag 20 13:52 libwebp.so.6 -> libwebp.so.6.0.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   468616 mag 20 13:52 libwebp.so.6.0.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar 30  2020 libwind.so.0 -> libwind.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   165332 mar 30  2020 libwind.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 nov 27  2019 libwrap.so.0 -> libwrap.so.0.7.6
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    43436 nov 27  2019 libwrap.so.0.7.6
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 mag 19 19:07 libX11.so.6 -> libX11.so.6.3.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1364940 mag 19 19:07 libX11.so.6.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mag 19 19:07 libX11-xcb.so.1 -> libX11-xcb.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13480 mag 19 19:07 libX11-xcb.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1523144 set 27  2018 libx264.so.155
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  3654972 mar 23  2020 libx265.so.179
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 ago 24  2019 libXau.so.6 -> libXau.so.6.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17900 ago 24  2019 libXau.so.6.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 mar 27  2020 libxcb-dri2.so.0 -> libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    22000 mar 27  2020 libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 mar 27  2020 libxcb-dri3.so.0 -> libxcb-dri3.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    17912 mar 27  2020 libxcb-dri3.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mar 27  2020 libxcb-glx.so.0 -> libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   120304 mar 27  2020 libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 mar 27  2020 libxcb-present.so.0 -> libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13808 mar 27  2020 libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 mar 27  2020 libxcb-randr.so.0 -> libxcb-randr.so.0.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    75252 mar 27  2020 libxcb-randr.so.0.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 mar 27  2020 libxcb-render.so.0 -> libxcb-render.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    54784 mar 27  2020 libxcb-render.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 mar 27  2020 libxcb-shm.so.0 -> libxcb-shm.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13816 mar 27  2020 libxcb-shm.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 mar 27  2020 libxcb.so.1 -> libxcb.so.1.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   186040 mar 27  2020 libxcb.so.1.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 mar 27  2020 libxcb-sync.so.1 -> libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    30204 mar 27  2020 libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 mar 27  2020 libxcb-xfixes.so.0 -> libxcb-xfixes.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    38384 mar 27  2020 libxcb-xfixes.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       22 apr 14  2020 libXcomposite.so.1 -> libXcomposite.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13768 apr 14  2020 libXcomposite.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 lug 14  2019 libXcursor.so.1 -> libXcursor.so.1.0.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    46700 lug 14  2019 libXcursor.so.1.0.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 apr 14  2020 libXdamage.so.1 -> libXdamage.so.1.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13780 apr 14  2020 libXdamage.so.1.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 ago 24  2019 libXdmcp.so.6 -> libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    26068 ago 24  2019 libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 ago 24  2019 libXext.so.6 -> libXext.so.6.4.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    88444 ago 24  2019 libXext.so.6.4.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 apr 14  2020 libXfixes.so.3 -> libXfixes.so.3.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    26064 apr 14  2020 libXfixes.so.3.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 feb  8  2019 libXinerama.so.1 -> libXinerama.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13756 feb  8  2019 libXinerama.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 ago 24  2019 libXi.so.6 -> libXi.so.6.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    79544 ago 24  2019 libXi.so.6.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 feb  6  2020 libxkbcommon.so.0 -> libxkbcommon.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   284344 feb  6  2020 libxkbcommon.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mag 27 01:51 libxml2.so.2 -> libxml2.so.2.9.10
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1957032 mag 27 01:51 libxml2.so.2.9.10
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 dic 22  2016 libXpm.so.4 -> libXpm.so.4.11.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    75564 dic 22  2016 libXpm.so.4.11.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 ago 24  2019 libXrandr.so.2 -> libXrandr.so.2.2.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    54884 ago 24  2019 libXrandr.so.2.2.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 dic  5  2016 libXrender.so.1 -> libXrender.so.1.3.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    42708 dic  5  2016 libXrender.so.1.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       21 mar 18  2018 libxshmfence.so.1 -> libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root     5476 mar 18  2018 libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 mar  4  2020 libxslt.so.1 -> libxslt.so.1.1.34
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   296632 mar  4  2020 libxslt.so.1.1.34
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       15 set  6  2018 libXss.so.1 -> libXss.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    13788 set  6  2018 libXss.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       18 feb 15  2020 libxvidcore.so.4 -> libxvidcore.so.4.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   739520 feb 15  2020 libxvidcore.so.4.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 dic  5  2016 libXv.so.1 -> libXv.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    22076 dic  5  2016 libXv.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       19 set  1  2019 libXxf86vm.so.1 -> libXxf86vm.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    26184 set  1  2019 libXxf86vm.so.1.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       14 ott 15  2020 libz.so.1 -> libz.so.1.2.11
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   116316 ott 15  2020 libz.so.1.2.11
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       16 mar  3 16:47 libzstd.so.1 -> libzstd.so.1.4.4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   677288 mar  3 16:47 libzstd.so.1.4.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       23 feb 13  2020 libzvbi-chains.so.0 -> libzvbi-chains.so.0.0.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    67104 feb 13  2020 libzvbi-chains.so.0.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       17 feb 13  2020 libzvbi.so.0 -> libzvbi.so.0.13.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   556216 feb 13  2020 libzvbi.so.0.13.2
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 odbc
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 perl
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 pulseaudio
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    12288 giu 21 23:43 sane
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 sasl2
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 21 23:43 sse2
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root     4096 giu 22 17:52 vdpau
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    65536 giu 21 23:43 wine
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Post by SMG »

Vraixen wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:08 pmAlso why i can't install the 460.73.01 with APT? it shouldn't be something like

?
It would have to exist for you to be able to do that. Once the newer version is released the apt is updated to the newer version and the older version is removed from the repositories. That is why only the first three digits of the release number are used with the apt command.

The only recent issue I could find related to steam was a problem with automatically logging in and those were different messages than the ones you were getting.

It might not make any difference, but the only idea I have is to try installing the 450 driver instead of the 460. Generally speaking, it seemed like people had much less issues with the 450 driver. However, maybe roblm will find something which helps before you have to try doing that.
Vraixen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vraixen »

SMG wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:31 pm
Vraixen wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:08 pmAlso why i can't install the 460.73.01 with APT? it shouldn't be something like

?
It would have to exist for you to be able to do that. Once the newer version is released the apt is updated to the newer version and the older version is removed from the repositories. That is why only the first three digits of the release number are used with the apt command.

The only recent issue I could find related to steam was a problem with automatically logging in and those were different messages than the ones you were getting.

It might not make any difference, but the only idea I have is to try installing the 450 driver instead of the 460. Generally speaking, it seemed like people had much less issues with the 450 driver. However, maybe roblm will find something which helps before you have to try doing that.
that's sad.. there's no way to find somewhere else the package of that version of the driver?
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Post by SMG »

Vraixen wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:48 pmthat's sad.. there's no way to find somewhere else the package of that version of the driver?
I am not aware of one. I recommend people to take Timeshift snapshots when using the third-party Nvidia drivers from Driver Manager. That makes it easy to roll back to a prior version.
roblm
Level 15
Level 15

Post by roblm »

Vraixen wrote: there's no way to find somewhere else the package of that version of the driver?
https://www.ubuntuupdates.org/package_m ... driver-460

You can try the 460.84 driver by adding the graphics-drivers PPA, but it's uncertain if it will work correctly.

You have 639 items in the /lib/i386-linux-gnu folder and I have 127 on my new installation for testing. All of the required 32-bit libraries and their links appear to be present for steam to work for you. I recommend a re-installation, unless there is a Timeshift snapshot from a very early time after the installation. You can temporarily avoid using a DisplayPort monitor connection. Install nvidia-driver-460 and steam. If it works, then remove the Nvidia driver and install the 450 or earlier version of the 460 driver from Nvidia's website.

Return to “Graphics Cards & Monitors”