Nvidia card issues and screen

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
acereaper219
Level 1
Level 1

Nvidia card issues and screen

Post by acereaper219 »

Hi, I'm having issues with Linux Mint, in compatibility mode, all is good but in reboot, this happens! How can I resolve this issue! I get the image overlapping and I don't see the Taskbar at all! Any solution? I'm tired of using windows
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
acereaper219
Level 1
Level 1

Nvidia card issues

Post by acereaper219 »

I got an old laptop that still works great and I'm tired of windows. I need somethings better! Please help me!
Attachments
This is the screen image I get after reboot, once it is installed
This is the screen image I get after reboot, once it is installed
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Nvidia card issues

Post by SMG »

acereaper219 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:45 pm Please help me!
Please provide the data requested in Section 5 of READ: How To Get Help! so that we might be able to help you.

Give us information about your install by entering this command in a terminal: inxi -Fxxxrz
Click </> from the mini toolbar above the textbox where you type your reply and then place your cursor between the code markers and paste the results of the command between the code markers [code]Results[/code]. This will let us know how Mint sees your hardware.

A woman typing on a laptop with LM20.3 Cinnamon.

Return to “Graphics Cards & Monitors”