mixed displaysetup and 2 issues

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Noal
Level 2
Level 2

mixed displaysetup and 2 issues

Post by Noal »

iam using a setup AOC 35 " +iiyama 22 " touch,
iam running nv 470 , the mainscreen is at 3440 x 1440 on DP ,the 2nd 1920x1080 with commandline (xinput map-to-output 08 HDMI-2) meaning touch hid to that small

1.problem the mainscreen doesnt make use of its size,i could have sworn it did,but now it doesnt,meaning,i can only link my verac.drives to about 60% of the screen,anything drag bellow,and it snaps back up,same to the right, in about half of screen. the startbar in mate,does fine,the browser etc too,but not the
desktop"on its own.. i guess its some sort of setting.. but which,the resolution *monitor pref shows all fine
i need a suggestion there

2.the small touchscreen,works with the xinput line, but every single time i lock the screen,it forgets it, i have it on autostart,etc,but screenlock kills it,and i have to fav click the link i made to use it..any perma solution would be great

thanks,thats pretty much the only mainissues i have since switching to linux as perm os. ..besides bad mailprogs..thats another story
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Mint Mate 21 (kernel 6.2)
16/32 core, 128 GB ram, 3 M.2 2-8 TB, 7 SSD 2-8 TB, 3HDD 16 TB (adapter), 1Gb dsl, pcloud 54tb

Return to “Graphics Cards & Monitors”