Great Books to explain all of the commands - (SOLVED)

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
cherock1254
Level 1
Level 1

Great Books to explain all of the commands - (SOLVED)

Post by cherock1254 »

Are their any good to great books that explain and show how to use in Command Line interface form and explains it in Simple form?
Last edited by cherock1254 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clois Beckwith = cherock@startmail.com
deck_luck
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Great Books to explain all of the commands

Post by deck_luck »

The Linux Command Line by William Shotts is a good resource. The PDF book is free to download. I am sure others forum members will come alone with additional suggestions. I know Moem recommends a site that is quite animated, but I cannot remember the site.
🐧Linux Mint 19 XFCE 💡Give a friend a fish, and you feed them for a day. Teach a friend how to fish, and you feed them for a lifetime. ✝️ Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
cherock1254
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Great Books to explain all of the commands - Solved

Post by cherock1254 »

This book is fantastic and Well written. I am enjoying this book already. Thank You, Mr Luck !!! I am closing this out as solved. This manual is all I need right now. Great Choice.
Clois Beckwith = cherock@startmail.com
Brian_90Web
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Great Books to explain all of the commands - (SOLVED)

Post by Brian_90Web »

Thanks for the recommendation. I will definitely download this book. I wrote a term paper on this topic. Unfortunately, after a week of effort, I was unable to start another section. I decided to look through the reviews about the company on the site https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/darwinessay/ and try to order my work. This helped me save time. I would not have been able to write a term paper on my own in a short time.