Hangouts - Chatting ;-)

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Hjess
Level 2
Level 2

Hangouts - Chatting ;-)

Post by Hjess » Sat May 31, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi

Where do we hang out? :D - any chit/chat IRC channels ?

Or better - a dedicated IRC net ?

/~Hjess.
"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." - Friedrich Nietzsche
"No notice is taken of a little evil, but when it increases it strikes the eye." - Aristotle

xvedejas
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Hangouts - Chatting ;-)

Post by xvedejas » Sat May 31, 2008 5:59 pm

#linuxmint @ irc.spotchat.org

ed@Mint
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ed@Mint » Sat May 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi Hjess,

First, here is a more appropriate section for such posts :wink:
(@Husse, please move the topic)

Then, as you can see in my signature, we have a dedicated irc channel at #linuxmint on irc.spotchat.org. In Mint the default irc client is preconfigured to connect you in there.
There is also a quizz channel on #pimpmymint, which i like a lot as you'll see if you hang out a bit over there. (my nick is Kronophage)
The channel might seem a bit dead, but we're only waiting for more users to join us, so stay connected :wink:

Hope to see you on IRC.
Ed
In libro veritas

Now switched to : ArchLinux

New users, read the Linux Mint User Guide | Problem ? See the Wiki first | Check out the Software Portal | Join the IRC channel : #linuxmint @ irc.spotchat.org

Hjess
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Hjess » Sat May 31, 2008 6:09 pm

ed@Mint wrote:Hi Hjess,

First, here is a more appropriate section for such posts :wink:
(@Husse, please move the topic)

Then, as you can see in my signature, we have a dedicated irc channel at #linuxmint on irc.spotchat.org. In Mint the default irc client is preconfigured to connect you in there.
There is also a quizz channel on #pimpmymint, which i like a lot as you'll see if you hang out a bit over there. (my nick is Kronophage)
The channel might seem a bit dead, but we're only waiting for more users to join us, so stay connected :wink:

Hope to see you on IRC.
Ed
I've remember that ;-) - See ya on IRC :)
"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." - Friedrich Nietzsche
"No notice is taken of a little evil, but when it increases it strikes the eye." - Aristotle

Return to “Non-technical Questions”