Another suggestion relating to artwork

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Post by clem »

Hi Veloct,

Alsaphil is looking at this at the moment. The problem with "cafepress" is that they take a big margin, so you'd end up paying a lot for the T-Shirt and Linux Mint would only get a small part of it. I'll let Alsaphil talk about this but if we do it properly we can end up with cheaper T-Shirts and yet bigger margins for the distro.

Clem
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
NiksaVel
Level 5
Level 5

Post by NiksaVel »

I like the idea... most certainly take your time to find a good and fair provider...
NiksaVel
Level 5
Level 5

Post by NiksaVel »

I'd also like to see those miniature stickers that you stick on your computer case like Intel Inside or AMD64, Soundblaster etc... know what I mean?

It might also be grand to give one for free with the CD...

... or maybe if they are not expensive and you have the acceptable cashflow (I have no idea how well you do with the ads and the donations) you might afford to print a crapload of them and even send them to more active community members as a minty christmas gift or something like that... might be nice... increase the bond to the mint community and motivate people to be more active and helpful...

Return to “Non-technical Questions”