Where can I find the Elyssa User Guide?

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Mindhunter2202

Where can I find the Elyssa User Guide?

Post by Mindhunter2202 »

In this blog post of clem are links for the Elyssa User Guide. But none of the links works. So where can I find the Elyssa User Guide (and all the other ones)?

thx Mindhunter2202
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
knuckles

Re: Where can I find the Elyssa User Guide?

Post by knuckles »

If you open Firefox in mint you have in the bookmarks the WIKI link for Mint, what is something like a UserGuide.

And for the Rest you can use the Ubuntu-Wiki-Pages... 95% that works for Ubuntu works too for Mint
Mindhunter2202

Post by Mindhunter2202 »

Thanx knuckles, but this was not my question. I would like to have the Linux Mint User Guide.
rivenought

Post by rivenought »

http://www.linuxmint.com/start/elyssa/ is the default main start page for Firefox. There is a link on that page for downloading the user guide. You choose your language, and download the PDF file. I just did it and saved to my desktop. Everything opens up just fine. Have fun.
Mindhunter2202

[solved] Where can I find the Elyssa User Guide?

Post by Mindhunter2202 »

Thank you! I'm atm on a non Mint Machine, so I searched the Blog, Forum, Wiki,...

Return to “Non-technical Questions”