Following Forum's posts thru RSS

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
knob
Level 3
Level 3

Following Forum's posts thru RSS

Post by knob »

hello, does anyone know if Is there any tool for linux/mint that helps to follow forum's posts thru RSS when they do not offers this option natively ?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Following Forum's posts thru RSS

Post by xenopeek »

This forum does offer this option natively. Do you mean other forums in general? Google "rss feed generator" or "turn website into rss feed" or something similar and you find various (perhaps commercial) websites that can do this for you. They'll create a feed that you can then subscribe to in your feed reader of choice.
asandl
Level 1
Level 1

Post by asandl »

Hi Xenopeek -- I had posted a question this morning related to your comments here. How do I find the native RSS feed for forums.linuxmint.com? Thank you very much.

-Allen
gm10

Post by gm10 »

asandl wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:11 am Hi Xenopeek -- I had posted a question this morning related to your comments here. How do I find the native RSS feed for forums.linuxmint.com? Thank you very much.
There's a bunch of them, your feed reader should pick them up automatically:
feeds.png
For example:
app.php/feed/topics

Return to “Non-technical Questions”