Comeback to he bookmark site from youtube

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
SuicideLinux

Comeback to he bookmark site from youtube

Post by SuicideLinux »

HI guys.
I don't know english for high skill level, sorry me for this.
I have a problem. I am learning web-programm and i did some bookmarks in my browser to comeback for them quickly.
But after i go to other cites , browser page reboots and comeback to page from bookmarks.
For example youtube: I went to my bookmark page to learn some materials and went to youtube to see some lessons. And after 3-5 sec browser comeback to previous page.
I thought that i tap my external buttons on mouse, but i checked and problem are not in me.
Linux mint last release , Mozilla.
The problem disappears after reboot pc, but it is not comfortable to reboot after reading some materials.. :oops:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
austin.texas
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Comeback to he bookmark site from youtube

Post by austin.texas »

Try the chromium or Chrome browser.

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install chromium
Mint 18.2 Cinnamon, Quad core AMD A8-3870 with Radeon HD Graphics 6550D, 8GB DDR3, Ralink RT2561/RT61 802.11g PCI
Linux Linx 2018

Return to “Non-technical Questions”