[SOLVED]Can't change my forum password

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
fargodwe
Level 3
Level 3

[SOLVED]Can't change my forum password

Post by fargodwe »

Didn't know where else to ask this - please move if it needs to be somewhere else.

I have been trying to change my forum password with no luck. It says it doesn't contain the required characters. i have tried a password with mixed case, numbers and all of the symbols that show in the instructions. What is strange to me is that the password sent to me to allow me to change my password is just numbers and upper case letters. It doesn't matter what I put in as a password it rejects it but always get that doesn't contain the required characters message.

Help! ;}
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Can't change my forum password

Post by xenopeek »

Password must be at least 10 characters long and must contain at least ONE EACH of lower case letter, upper case letter, number and symbol.
fargodwe
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Can't change my forum password

Post by fargodwe »

Thanks! Guess I messed that up badly. Changed it now.

Return to “Non-technical Questions”