[VLEOSD] Forum topic auto-subscribe

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rene
Level 20
Level 20

[VLEOSD] Forum topic auto-subscribe

Post by rene »

The topic just below this one seems to be saying that one is not automatically subscribed to a created topic; given that merely replying to a topic does auto-subscribe me to it I find this unexpected. If indeed it's the case I'll notice by not seeing this topic in my subscribed topics after posting this and will delete this post again (myself).

However, below this edit-box is a "Notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox which is selected by default, no doubt as a result of User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit posting defaults -> Notify me upon replies by default. That is, seems that's the relevant option. Wanted to hereby check, seeing as how I tend to not create topics otherwise...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Redact
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Forum topic auto-subscribe

Post by Redact »

I though I'd be nice and reply. :)
rene
Level 20
Level 20

Post by rene »

Thank you; awfully decent. I was notified of your reply though email. That is, "Just Works" ...
Redact
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Redact »

Cool! Good to know.
MrEen
Level 23
Level 23

Post by MrEen »

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!

:lol:

Return to “Non-technical Questions”