Forum issue? <Solved - Silly user error>

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Forum issue? <Solved - Silly user error>

Post by lsemmens »

Something appears to have dumped all the old posts on many thread, if not all threads? E.G. This thread tells me that the first post is this one
Interesting. Although I'd forward that he couldn't possibly have been concerned about privacy if he had been using Chrome instead of Chromium and on top of that had his google account configured in that and is browsing google services with that. I mean come on... This has all the stench of attention grabbing and a much ado about nothing to it.
by gm10, when it clearly isn't. It tells me that there are only three replies in the thread when there were more yesterday. Is there some maintenance going on?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message
Pjotr
Level 23
Level 23

Re: Forum issue?

Post by Pjotr »

Sometimes the mods split off an off topic part of a thread, and turn that into a new thread. Which I find rather convenient.... :)
Tip: 10 things to do after installing Linux Mint 21.3 Virginia
Keep your Linux Mint healthy: Avoid these 10 fatal mistakes
Twitter: twitter.com/easylinuxtips
All in all, horse sense simply makes sense.
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Forum issue?

Post by lsemmens »

Nah! Ignore it! I was playing with my settings yesterday and managed to set them to only display replies for the previous day. My stupid!!!!!
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message

Return to “Non-technical Questions”