When will my tutorial be processed by an administrator/a moderator? Will I be notified if it is rejected?

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Matthew_Wai
Level 4
Level 4

When will my tutorial be processed by an administrator/a moderator? Will I be notified if it is rejected?

Post by Matthew_Wai » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:59 am

Two days ago, I submitted a tutorial on the Tutorial section. When will it be processed by an administrator/a moderator? Will I be notified if it is rejected?

karlchen
Level 20
Level 20

Re: When will my tutorial be processed by an administrator/a moderator? Will I be notified if it is rejected?

Post by karlchen » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 am

Hello, Matthew_Wai.

I have gone through the list of all the posts, which you submitted between today and January 2019. I have not been able to spot a single post, which was located in the Tutorials sub-forum.
You can go through the list off your own posts as well by clicking on this link: Quick links => Your posts in the upper left-hand corner of the forum window.

I have gone through the list of posts, which have been deleted by a moderator for some reason, during the past 4 days. I have not spotted any deleted post, which had been submitted by you.
Maybe something went wrong, when you submitted your tutorial and the post has never been submitted?

Best regards,
Karl
Linux Mint 19.2 32-bit xfce Desktop, Total Commander 9.22a 32-bit
Haß gleicht einer Krankheit, dem Miserere, wo man vorne herausgibt, was eigentlich hinten wegsollte. (Goethe)

JeremyB
Level 20
Level 20

Re: When will my tutorial be processed by an administrator/a moderator? Will I be notified if it is rejected?

Post by JeremyB » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:05 am

Did you use the save draft on the post and not the submit button?

Matthew_Wai
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Matthew_Wai » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 am

JeremyB wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:05 am
Did you use the save draft on the post and not the submit button?
I just went to "Manage drafts". It reads "No drafts saved".
karlchen wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 am
Maybe something went wrong, when you submitted your tutorial and the post has never been submitted?
May I simply submit the tutorial again, as it is nowhere to be found?
You may read it on another forum: https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/504680/332937
I am not sure whether it counts as a tutorial.

Return to “Non-technical Questions”