Finding all your posting

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
helpmelearn

Finding all your posting

Post by helpmelearn »

Hello... what is the best or easiest way to find all my posts?
DAMIEN1307

Re: Finding all your posting

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

Type your user name in top right hand side "searchbox", then press enter...DAMIEN
cliffcoggin
Level 8
Level 8

Post by cliffcoggin »

Click on "quick links" at top left.
Cliff Coggin
DAMIEN1307

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

Thats true also cliffcoggin, i just gave him the one that would show not only his own posts, but those he may have also replied to as well...DAMIEN
all41
Level 19
Level 19

Post by all41 »

DAMIEN1307 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:33 pm Type your user name in top right hand side "searchbox", then press enter...DAMIEN

Ha--I never learned this. Thanks
btw: I lived in/loved Huntington Beach for many years. Not beachfront but just 5 min away. Spent lots of time
at the beach and yes I miss it as well.
Everything in life was difficult before it became easy.
helpmelearn

Post by helpmelearn »

cliffcoggin wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:36 pm Click on "quick links" at top left.
This is what I like, thank you ....
cliffcoggin
Level 8
Level 8

Post by cliffcoggin »

DAMIEN1307 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:41 pm Thats true also cliffcoggin, i just gave him the one that would show not only his own posts, but those he may have also replied to as well...DAMIEN
"Your posts" in Quick links" does exactly that Damien.
Cliff Coggin
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

DAMIEN1307 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:41 pm Thats true also cliffcoggin, i just gave him the one that would show not only his own posts, but those he may have also replied to as well...DAMIEN
Que? If he or she replied then the reply is in the set of 'his [or her] own posts'.

Duh :)
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
DAMIEN1307

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

Hi all41, i think you confused my youtube link in another post thinking it was Huntington Beach in Cali.

i was showing Hampton Beach in New Hampshire.

but i also love Huntington beach, Seal beach, Marina Del Rey, and Santa Monica Pier etc. as well, Used to live in Big Bear during my college years on Big Bear Lake...YEP, been there done that during my old college days in So. Cal....DAMIEN
all41
Level 19
Level 19

Post by all41 »

DAMIEN1307 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:16 pm Hi all41, i think you confused my youtube link in another post thinking it was Huntington Beach in Cali.

i was showing Hampton Beach in New Hampshire.

but i also love Huntington beach, Seal beach, Marina Del Rey, and Santa Monica Pier etc. as well, Used to live in Big Bear during my college years on Big Bear Lake...YEP, been there done that during my old college days in So. Cal....DAMIEN
Nope--watched the Hampton Beach web cam and know where it is--alas never had the pleasure of being there though.
I can say I have been on many beaches up and down the west coast, including the places you have mentioned.
Big Bear was a favorite fly over from Van Nuys back in the day, as well as Catalina. Within an hour or two I could be in the mountains, in the desert, or on the beach.
Everything in life was difficult before it became easy.
DAMIEN1307

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

How then did you ever either perceive or know that i was ever at Huntington beach as well as maybe others, I dont remember ever divulging my California College days...DAMIEN

Ps...i used to "party" at "Charlie Browns" at Marina Del Rey, as well as at "Tiffany's" in Pomona back in the early 70s in my old college days, (I also REALLY miss the Griswolds Smorgasbords Restaurants...Dont miss Dennys or Sambos at all though, but was REALLY too drunk to know any better back then)...lol...are you possibly someone i really knew way back when???...I also used to fly...Cessna 150s, 152s, 172s, and Piper Tomahawks, out of the Big Bear Airport, (I HATED the Tomahawks, could never keep them in proper "trim"), i SWEAR they were certified by the F.A.A. to fly diagonally. Thanx for the very fond memories you brought back to me as i remember driving my 1972 MG Midget in So. Cal...Also lived in San Bernardino at 582 Parkdale drive, right across the street from the Arrowhead Country Club during college semesters with The Grand Master of A.F.&.A.M. and his family who kinda adopted me, (He also inducted me into the Order at the age of 18, He"Dared" anyone to defy his authority to "blackball" the Grandmasters choice...lol)...lol...DAMIEN
WadeWayne
Level 2
Level 2

Post by WadeWayne »

helpmelearn wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:30 pm Hello... what is the best or easiest way to find all my posts?
Quick links -> Your posts
Distro: Linux Mint 19.3
DE: Cinnamon 4.4.8

Return to “Non-technical Questions”