How to contact Clem' ? :)

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
CarotteObscure
Level 1
Level 1

How to contact Clem' ? :)

Post by CarotteObscure »

Hello. :)

I wonder how to contact Clem' because I want to suggest a name for Linuxmint 13...!

Thanks for the help ! :)
lmintnewb

Re: How to contact Clem' ? :)

Post by lmintnewb »

Darn it, if you were going to send em a fat juicy check. Was gonna say you can just make it out to me and I'd see that he got it. ;)

I must need typing practice or summin. Just being a clown ... sighs.
Pierre
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Pierre »

Just put your suggestion - here.

Clem will read it. :)
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.
Aging Technogeek
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Aging Technogeek »

Before each version of Mint is released, someone will start a topic for suggesting names. The suggestions may or may not influence clem in his choice of the official name, but a lot of people get some enjoyment out of the topic.
Registered Linux User 483387
CarotteObscure
Level 1
Level 1

Post by CarotteObscure »

Hello !

First, I'm sorry for my language...I don't speak english very well, so, I want to apologize for mistakes ! ^^

Thanks for your explanations and kindness !

I want to suggest this name : Marika.

I know this name from my birth place, Ukrainia. I had left this country when I was six, after Perestroïka. Now, I live in France, but during my childhood, I heard a lot of tales about my birth country, and in many, many, many tales, there was this name, Marika.^^
It's like a souvenir I never knew.^^

Thank you for reading, and i'm really sorry for my language...!

Take care ! :)
lmintnewb

Post by lmintnewb »

Random note:

You type way better english than I do Ukrainian. Which is try I never make fun of people who speak any passable broken english. They speak two languages, I can barely speak my native tongue, lol. :D

Hmmmm Clem stalks these boards ? Errrrr, I was kidding about the fat juicy check thing big guy. For real, thanks very much for this awesome OS.

Sorry 2 interrupt, I'm still stuck in clown mode. When I need to get stuck in get this presentation done mode ... sighs.

:D

Return to “Non-technical Questions”