How to make Mint 12 less....green

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
JordanV0712

How to make Mint 12 less....green

Post by JordanV0712 »

I love Mint, it is my favorite Distro due to the community and the devs, but the only thing I don't really like about Mint is the amount of green it has in it. The only green I like is cash!!! But I get that its called Mint so its green.

But what I want to know is how change Mint to be less green. I actually prefer Ubuntu's colors, orange being my favorite. I would like to change my icon theme and highlight theme especially. Basically I want the greenness gone! thanks for any input! :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
iTheMaster

Re: How to make Mint 12 less....green

Post by iTheMaster »

Go to gnome-look.org and get new themes and styles and icons... whatever you want. That's really it...
bimsebasse

Re: How to make Mint 12 less....green

Post by bimsebasse »

Icon and window themes how-to at the end of the Mint 12 Tips & Tricks Guide, also with links to a few good places to find themes.

Return to “Non-technical Questions”