Problems making an account on the Software Portal.

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
phibxr
Level 1
Level 1

Problems making an account on the Software Portal.

Post by phibxr »

Feel free to move this topic if there is a board for Website Issues. I just tried making an account over at the Software Portal, typing in my e-mail address, but I didn't get any confirmation e-mail.

When I tried typing my address in again to see if I could re-send the mail I only got the following error message (browser used is the rep-version of Firefox 3 in Felicia):

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined variable: i in /var/www/syscpwebs/lm/software/forgotpass.php on line 6 Notice: Undefined variable: i in /var/www/syscpwebs/lm/software/forgotpass.php on line 8
Seems to me there's something up with the script for signing up at the moment.

UPDATE: It seems to be working now, but the message is still there. Maybe something someone wants to check out just to clean it up if it's a minor issue. :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Problems making an account on the Software Portal.

Post by Husse »

I think it is our strained server that is the problem. Our servers are on their knees but very soon we will have new servers added
I think this will solve not only the forum problems but also help the rest on the servers

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”