2nd donation showing as 1st

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ArtGirl

2nd donation showing as 1st

Post by ArtGirl »

Hello
SO impressed with 18.3, and glad to make another donation. Heard back the next day and was able to change my name to my forum name, but it's showing on that page that I haven't made any other donations, and the same on the main list. Maybe a little quibble, but if I may ask advice. Thank you.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: 2nd donation showing as 1st

Post by xenopeek »

Hey, great that you're enjoying the new release and thanks for supporting the Linux Mint developers!

Nothing any of us can do about your question I think. Please contact root@linuxmint.com if you want this amended.
ArtGirl

Re: 2nd donation showing as 1st

Post by ArtGirl »

xenopeek wrote:Hey, great that you're enjoying the new release and thanks for supporting the Linux Mint developers!

Nothing any of us can do about your question I think. Please contact root@linuxmint.com if you want this amended.
Thank you, xenopeek, and I was more than glad to; excellent release, and thanks to everyone for their hard work. Thank you for the email link. :)

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”