Thank You...

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
scottyo

Thank You...

Post by scottyo »

Mint,

Thanks for creating this great product. I created linux mint PC. I cannot believe the performance of the OS. I use a VPN and was only about to get 50 mbit/s with WIN 10 now I get max 230 mbit/sec with no DNS leak. Incredible.

I am new convert... Thank you

scottyo
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
kc1di
Level 18
Level 18

Re: Thank You...

Post by kc1di »

Hello scottyo and Welcome to Linux Mint Forums,
Sounds like you will enjoy this fine Distro. But if problems should pop up feel free to ask questions and seek answers here :)
Easy tips : https://easylinuxtipsproject.blogspot.com/ Pjotr's Great Linux projects page.
Linux Mint Installation Guide: http://linuxmint-installation-guide.rea ... en/latest/
Registered Linux User #462608
BG405
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BG405 »

It's really nice to see posts like this. I'm sure, like you, that most peoples' first experience of Linux Mint was a good one but most don't post about it which is a shame. My first look at LM was enough to convert me to Linux, practically overnight.

Welcome to Mint & the Forums! :D
Dell Inspiron 1525 - LM17.3 CE 64-------------------Lenovo T440 - Manjaro KDE with Mint VMs
Toshiba NB250 - Manjaro KDE------------------------Acer Aspire One D255E - LM21.3 Xfce
Acer Aspire E11 ES1-111M - LM18.2 KDE 64 ----Two ROMS don't make a WRITE
scottyo

Post by scottyo »

As I continue to use this OS, the more I regret not doing this years ago. Yes, I have had a learning curve in the last week but it is worth it. The one are I did struggle with is accessing my NAS (Synology) folders. But everyone in this community is so helpful and now its zero issue. My next stop is to donate this week. I want this OS to live on so!

Again, thanks for everything. I am sure I will have more questions in the future, but for the now I will enjoy this to its fullest!

scottyo

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”