Why did my thread get deleted?

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
davidmedin

Why did my thread get deleted?

Post by davidmedin »

I just posted a perfectly innocent (?) thread requesting a feature in the features and ideas forum and it got deleted shortly afterwards with no explanation.

Which rule did I break or is this an arbitrary decision made out of contempt for a particular poster?

Thanks - I guess ... (beginning to regret recent donation now)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: Why did my thread get deleted?

Post by Moem »

It did not! It was moved to the Cinnamon area, and if you open it there you'll see why. You're right: that thread is perfectly fine.
An easy way to find your own threads again is by using the 'Your Threads' link in the Quick Links dropdown, top left of the page.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Post by karlchen »

For curious user who would like to know which is the questionable thread: Window stacking
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 792 days now.
Lifeline
MintBean

Post by MintBean »

Best to get informed before making accusations.
Rayser
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Rayser »

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”