SOLVED Just want to say been using Mint for 6 months Thank you

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
SwanRider

SOLVED Just want to say been using Mint for 6 months Thank you

Post by SwanRider »

Just want to say that I have been using Mint for 6 months now and I don't think that in 30 years of using various Operating systems that I have found a better one. So thank you to all involved in it and thank you to those members of the forum here that help others when they start using Mint which is a leap in the dark for us all.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Flemur
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Just want to say been using Mint for 6 months Thank you

Post by Flemur »

Yay!

Edit: how's your view of the TT?
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] if/when it is solved!
Your data and OS are backed up....right?
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Post by JerryF »

That's great to hear!
Jim Hauser

Post by Jim Hauser »

SwanRider wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 am Just want to say that I have been using Mint for 6 months now and I don't think that in 30 years of using various Operating systems that I have found a better one. So thank you to all involved in it and thank you to those members of the forum here that help others when they start using Mint which is a leap in the dark for us all.
I was scared stiff to completely change to Linux Mint at first. But now Windows is just an afterthought and relegated to Virtualbox. Been using Mint KDE for four years now and would not change a thing. The key for me was this forum...
absque fenestris
Level 12
Level 12

Post by absque fenestris »

SwanRider wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 am Just want to say that I have been using Mint for 6 months now and I don't think that in 30 years of using various Operating systems that I have found a better one. So thank you to all involved in it and thank you to those members of the forum here that help others when they start using Mint which is a leap in the dark for us all.
That's how it is. No stupid registrations. No data collection and no location determination.
No stupid suggestions. A system for adults.
SwanRider

Post by SwanRider »

Flemur wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 am Yay!

Edit: how's your view of the TT?
If you mean the road races, well love them and always look forward to them - can't watch them live now as I am disabled, so have to listen to them on the radio and watch the highlights on the telly. Was able to see most of the Great Joey Dunlop and John's incredible 130MPH lap

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”