Donors page not updated

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
najeb3

Donors page not updated

Post by najeb3 »

Hello folks

When I navigated to the donors list, the last donation was in 19th march. I wounder what about the donations for April :?: .

Best regards
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Donors page not updated

Post by catweazel »

najeb3 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm When I navigated to the donors list, the last donation was in 19th march. I wounder what about the donations for April :?: .
I think they get updated once a month.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
all41
Level 19
Level 19

Post by all41 »

Donations for April will show in the April blog report.
This will be posted after the end of April. The blogs for the previous month are usually
posted the first couple weeks of the following month as time allows.
Thumbs up for being a repeat donor.
Everything in life was difficult before it became easy.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

At the top of every blog there is the date of its publication given. It cannot list donors from the future.
najeb3

Post by najeb3 »

catweazel wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:24 pm
najeb3 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm When I navigated to the donors list, the last donation was in 19th march. I wounder what about the donations for April :?: .
I think they get updated once a month.
:D yeah, thanks for the reply
najeb3

Post by najeb3 »

Cosmo. wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:19 pm At the top of every blog there is the date of its publication given. It cannot list donors from the future.
yeah, that it is for sure :D . but the list in the website stopped on 19th march and I was wondering why no listed up to 31st march.
SwanRider

Post by SwanRider »

najeb3 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm Hello folks

When I navigated to the donors list, the last donation was in 19th march. I wounder what about the donations for April :?: .

Best regards
Thanks for asking this I was wondering it myself as I made another donation and the page hasn't shown any since 16/07/18 so I checked with my bank to see if it had gone out as I though there might have been a problem with it . I think this was answered further in so I don't have to worry about it

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”