Just found another reason to hate Windows :D

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Valsodar
Level 4
Level 4

Just found another reason to hate Windows :D

Post by Valsodar »

Linux (Mint, in particular) never ceases to surprise me and I just found another reason to hate... no, not Linux - to hate Windows. :lol: I've got a relatively cheap audio 2.1 system Microlab M-300U and in Windows I never had such a wonderful sound experience that leaves me with my eyes like that: :shock: So crystally clear and loud sound no Dumbows could ever offer to me! The sound level of the analog output (ALSA) is at 100%, the subwoofer's sound volume is set at 50%, Audacious is also at 50% and the speakers are already walking on my desk! :shock: :shock: Naturally, my neighbor is going nuts knocking on her ceiling but who cares and I'm pretending I can't hear her. :lol:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Core i7-4770, Palit GTX 1660 Ti, 32GB DDR3 RAM, Firefox, Arch LTS w/ Cinnamon 5.2.7
My Linux group on Telegram
Avatar & desktop: https://ibb.co/album/GFx0yV

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”