A quick thank you!

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Thatlhurt

A quick thank you!

Post by Thatlhurt »

I just wanted to take a second and thank Clem and all of the Linux Mint devs (most of whom I am not familiar with) for their work. I have dabbled with Linux for many years, but until I ran into Mint I had not found what I could use as a daily driver. Been on Mint since 17 and it works great for me. Since most forum posts are related to issues that some folks run into from time to time, I just wanted to say thank you from someone who finds it incredibly useful everyday.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Pierre
Level 21
Level 21

Re: A quick thank you!

Post by Pierre »

an Nice Response, would be to pull up your PayPal account, if you do have one,
& make an Donation to the Project.
8)
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.
smurphos
Level 18
Level 18

Re: A quick thank you!

Post by smurphos »

Pierre wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:46 am an Nice Response, would be to pull up your PayPal account, if you do have one,
& make an Donation to the Project.
8)
LOL - watch out for the forum chuggers......

I recently became a Patreon Mint Patron (with a cheap seat but still it's worth something) - https://www.patreon.com/linux_mint/posts
For custom Nemo actions, useful scripts for the Cinnamon desktop, and Cinnamox themes visit my Github pages.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”