How To Contribute To Mint (i am still student so i don't have money and i am not a computer science engineer yet)

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
GNULinux
Level 3
Level 3

How To Contribute To Mint (i am still student so i don't have money and i am not a computer science engineer yet)

Post by GNULinux »

hey guys, i am still student so i don't have money and i am not a computer science engineer yet
but is there i way to contribute to linux

i heard something about translating mint but i need clarification on that

if someone can explain me how to contribute and also about how can i join translation programme it would be of great help :)
hp 250-G6 Notebook PC 15.6"
intel core i3-7020u 4GB DDR4 RAM 1TB Hard Disk (1.5 Yrs old)
Linux Mint 20.1 "Ulyssa"
deepakdeshp
Level 18
Level 18

Re: HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO MINT(i am still student so i don't have money and i am not a computer science engineer yet)

Post by deepakdeshp »

If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help, and keeps the forum clean.
Regards,
Deepak

I am using Mint 20 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A8/7410 / 8GB
Mint 20 Cinnamon AMD Ryzen3500U
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO MINT(i am still student so i don't have money and i am not a computer science engineer yet)

Post by xenopeek »

Our translation guide covers how translation is done, including screenshots: https://linuxmint-translation-guide.rea ... slate.html. Have a read and look there. I think helping with improving translations using Launchpad doesn't need any technical skills.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”