Linux Mint 19.2 Cinnamon 64, Beginner = Student

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
VioLIGHTa55
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, I did install Linux Mint 19.2 64 bit, a little bit slow, it is OK, this is just my project, thank you very much.

Post by VioLIGHTa55 »

So, you already, visited in Makati City, Philippines, sailing with your yatch, I am very happy for you. Yes, I live in Makati City, in front of the American Cemetery, Makati City, Philippines. I live in the squatter area, name Consular Area, they call Consular Area, the American Consul use to live here, in the World War II, and also because the I was guided by the Holy Spirit to live here, so that I can visit my brothers and sisters in the spirit, the deceased military soldiers in World War II, when they call me to visit them, and I offer my prayer to them, and I feel better, calm and peaceful. A very good news, I did installed in the Linux Mint 19.2, 64 bit, in my HP dv3-model laptop, I did some adjustment in the BIOS, DVD- CD ROM internal first boot options, and someone a volunter help in the forum suggest that and I did, and it WORKS. I am learning the DESKTOP, as a student, and one thing it is a little bit slow, and it is okey, this is just a project for me, in updates " like they asking me, local mirror or something, because Linux Mint is slow, so I have to update local something, sorry, I do not get a screen shot, in the other computer HP laptop dv3, I am writing in the forum, using Window 7 Ultimate, 32 bit, and it okey for right now, as a student, so I have already an idea, about Linux Mint. One question, can you download others internet browser in Linux Mint, right now, the default is Fire Fox...? Thank you very much, to everyone, for the help as a volunteer. A heavenly, blessing to all of us. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”