thank you

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
wilky
Level 1
Level 1

thank you

Post by wilky »

Hey folks, just wanted to say I have been using mint now for about 20 years on and off, dual boot with windows for a few early years until windows just gave me the shits and been a sole mint ever since, I was a member of the forum during those times but a few changes in systems and passwords and the fact that I didn't have any questions I lapsed out of the forum.
So back in 2014 I rejoined the forum, must of had a question :) but since then I have only posted 26 times. That tells me Mint is very stable and plain and simply does what I need it to do. When I have gotten stuck the forum has rescued me. So thankyou to everyone involved.
Cheers Wilky
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cheers
Wilky
Your jealous because the voices only talk to me
all41
Level 19
Level 19

Re: thank you

Post by all41 »

wilky wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:37 pm Hey folks, just wanted to say I have been using mint now for about 20 years on and off, dual boot with windows for a few early years until windows just gave me the shits and been a sole mint ever since, I was a member of the forum during those times but a few changes in systems and passwords and the fact that I didn't have any questions I lapsed out of the forum.
So back in 2014 I rejoined the forum, must of had a question :) but since then I have only posted 26 times. That tells me Mint is very stable and plain and simply does what I need it to do. When I have gotten stuck the forum has rescued me. So thankyou to everyone involved.
Cheers Wilky
Cheers back your way-- and welcome to the Mint forums.
Wow--you are bringing lots of experience aboard so kudos
Everything in life was difficult before it became easy.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”