WHEN WE WILL SEE LINUX MINT 12

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
MALLOW

WHEN WE WILL SEE LINUX MINT 12

Post by MALLOW »

HI

GOD JOP FOR LINUXMINT 11

BUT WHEN WE WILL SEE LINUXMINT 12 AND WILL COME WITH

GNOME SHEL OR UNITY

THANKS
ThistleWeb

Re: WHEN WE WILL SEE LINUX MINT 12

Post by ThistleWeb »

There are posts about the Gnome / Unity path decisions on mint 12, if you care to look. Also, ALL CAPS is seen on the internet as SHOUTING.
MALLOW

Post by MALLOW »

ThistleWeb wrote:There are posts about the Gnome / Unity path decisions on mint 12, if you care to look. Also, ALL CAPS is seen on the internet as SHOUTING.
PLZ CAN YOU GIVE ME LINK OF THIS TOPIC

ALSO I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SHOUTING

THANKS
ThistleWeb

Post by ThistleWeb »

In the top left there's a box marked "search", guess what it does. Shouting, yelling, loud voice.....when everyone else is talking at a regular volume.
MALLOW

Post by MALLOW »

ThistleWeb wrote:In the top left there's a box marked "search", guess what it does. Shouting, yelling, loud voice.....when everyone else is talking at a regular volume.

FIRST THANKS

SECOND WHAT YOUR PROBLEM YOU KNOW ME BEFORE

ANY WAY THANKS ALSO TWILL NOT LEAVE LINUX MINT

AND I WAITING MINT 12

BEST REGARD
ThistleWeb

Post by ThistleWeb »

Some people don't know ALL CAPS is interpreted as shouting until someone points it out to them, this is fine. Most people take this onboard and stop using all caps. When you know how it's interpreted, and choose to still do it, a lot of people will ignore you. If people ignore you, you're not gonna get much help on anything from anyone. It's your choice if you wanna waste your time posting to a forum where most people don't even see your posts simply because you insist on SHOUTING.

If you're too lazy to even search for an answer, even after the search box has been pointed out, why should we lift a finger to search for you and paste the links?
proxima_centauri

Post by proxima_centauri »

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”