Mint Jingle

Chat about Linux in general
Post Reply
User avatar
blueocean
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Mint Jingle

Post by blueocean » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:02 pm

Cinnamon, Cinnamon, Cinamon, works so well
Freed me up from Windows Hell
Easy to choose for the newbie to use
No malware worries to make you blue
Faster to boot, faster to run
Something there for everyone
Guru users have all needs met
Linux Mint is their main pet
To top it all off it's totally free
As promised by Linus to always be.

By Lance M.
*My initials are the same as Linux Mint :shock:
To mark this issue solved, go to your original 1st post and click the edit pencil and add [Solved] at the beginning of the title and click Submit.

User avatar
smgordon1259
Level 3
Level 3
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: Wisconsin Rapids

Re: Mint Jingle

Post by smgordon1259 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:25 pm

is there a holiday happening right now that involves heavy drinking?
ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 /AMD FX-4350 (4.2gHz) / Vulcan DDR3 1600MHz 8Gb
EVGA GTX 660 2Gb / Nvidia 435.21 / Element 32" 1080p
Linux Mint 19.3b MATE amd64 / Kernel 5.3.0-24 generic x86_64
Primary: PNY 120Gb SSD Secondary: Seagate 1Tb SSHD

User avatar
blueocean
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: Mint Jingle

Post by blueocean » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:30 pm

smgordon1259 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:25 pm
is there a holiday happening right now that involves heavy drinking?
Who needs a holiday :mrgreen:
To mark this issue solved, go to your original 1st post and click the edit pencil and add [Solved] at the beginning of the title and click Submit.

User avatar
murray
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:22 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: Mint Jingle

Post by murray » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:49 pm

I'm going to be humming that all day long now! :D
Running Mint 19.2 Cinnamon on an Intel NUC8i5BEH with 16GB RAM and 500GB SSD

User avatar
lsemmens
Level 9
Level 9
Posts: 2693
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Rural South Australia

Re: Mint Jingle

Post by lsemmens » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:52 pm

You work in adverting, right? ;)
Kernel: 4.15.0-46-generic x86_64 bits
Desktop: Cinnamon 3.8.9
Distro: Linux Mint 19 Tara

Laptop HP-ProBook-470-G2 8Gb RAM SSD
Server AMD Phenom 9650 - GEForce 9400GT 6Gb RAM
+ three other Mint machines
Out of my mind - please leave a message

User avatar
blueocean
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: Mint Jingle

Post by blueocean » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:23 pm

lsemmens wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:52 pm
You work in adverting, right? ;)
Retired builder.
To mark this issue solved, go to your original 1st post and click the edit pencil and add [Solved] at the beginning of the title and click Submit.

User avatar
lsemmens
Level 9
Level 9
Posts: 2693
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Rural South Australia

Re: Mint Jingle

Post by lsemmens » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:27 pm

blueocean wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:23 pm
lsemmens wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:52 pm
You work in adverting, right? ;)
Retired builder.
:lol:
Kernel: 4.15.0-46-generic x86_64 bits
Desktop: Cinnamon 3.8.9
Distro: Linux Mint 19 Tara

Laptop HP-ProBook-470-G2 8Gb RAM SSD
Server AMD Phenom 9650 - GEForce 9400GT 6Gb RAM
+ three other Mint machines
Out of my mind - please leave a message

User avatar
Portreve
Level 8
Level 8
Posts: 2218
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:03 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Mint Jingle

Post by Portreve » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:04 pm

blueocean wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:02 pm
Cinnamon, Cinnamon, Cinamon, works so well
Freed me up from Windows Hell
Easy to choose for the newbie to use
No malware worries to make you blue
Faster to boot, faster to run
Something there for everyone
Guru users have all needs met
Linux Mint is their main pet
To top it all off it's totally free
As promised by Linus to always be.

By Lance M.
*My initials are the same as Linux Mint :shock:
As long as nobody tries to set that to the music from South Park's theme song, we're all good.
blueocean wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:30 pm
smgordon1259 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:25 pm
is there a holiday happening right now that involves heavy drinking?
Who needs a holiday :mrgreen:
Cheers to that! 🍻
Please be polite and remember to mark your fixed problem [SOLVED].

Presently running Linux Mint Cinnamon 19.3 beta.

Also looking for a new job.

Post Reply

Return to “Chat about Linux”