cant select a lower burn speed other than 10x speed?

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
realflow100

Re: cant select a lower burn speed other than 10x speed?

Post by realflow100 »

wouldn't it work if i start windows up in safe mode though?
Peppermint linux is starting to give me problems suddenly.. .out of nowhere its taking me 5 minutes to open a web browser whereas when i first installed peppermint it took less than a few seconds? any ideas?
A Future Pilot

Post by A Future Pilot »

That's really odd...

I'd suggest going over to the peppermint forums and asking there: http://www.peppermintos.net/
sagirfahmid3

Post by sagirfahmid3 »

This topic has strayed WAAAY off topic. I am going to ask a moderator to lock this thread.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

As this topics has moved to be about installing other distros, moving it here.
realflow100

Post by realflow100 »

wow out of nowhere all of a sudden i JUST noticed my screen is at full screen res of 1280x800... I didn't even notice till just now. I don't know what i clicked or what i pressed or typed but now it works.. strangly when i try to load any 3D game window of any kind it's just grey all flash based games and videos and all that stuff just works fine and dandy.. I don't know what to do. i tried everything... still just plain grey.. if the game has sounds I can hear the games sounds playing in the background but no video

Return to “Chat about Linux”