Xbox? But I think I know the answer

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Photon

Xbox? But I think I know the answer

Post by Photon »

I have just brought an Xbox and I am hoping that I can link it up with my Linux 64bit OS. But I have no idea how to go about it. Any ideas? But I also have the feeling that you will say 'NO WAY!"
Thanks for reading this
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
cwsnyder

Re: Xbox? But I think I know the answer

Post by cwsnyder »

There are instructions for running XBMC media center on an old Xbox and on an Xbox 360 on the Internet which will easily accept streaming from your Linux PC. There are also instructions for installing Ubuntu (or Mint) on an Xbox 360.

I have no idea whether either of these would meet your expectations, because you neither specified your expectations nor your Xbox type.
Photon

Re: Xbox? But I think I know the answer

Post by Photon »

I must have mist the info. I live on over 300mg morphine a day and its easy to miss things or misread. I am just thinking why you would want to install Linux onto your Xbox? Also I have the Xbox 2 which I just bought in March this year. It looks as if I had bought it a tad too early as I could have the latest one, but there you go, it is sods law I missed it. Shall have to get my head out of my arse with too much morphine I find it difficult to understand instructions. But will have a go. Thanks for your reply

Return to “Chat about Linux”