Brave Browser ?

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Spearmint2
Level 16
Level 16

Re: Brave Browser ?

Post by Spearmint2 »

Lucap wrote:As much as it pains me to say it Google's Chrome seems to work very well under Linux , i'm surprised their optimisations of the code hasn't made it's way back too chromium but maybe that's to do with non free licenses and codecs?
They have a new one out that doesn't keep telling me it's out of date and won't be supported anymore?
All things go better with Mint. Mint julep, mint jelly, mint gum, candy mints, pillow mints, peppermint, chocolate mints, spearmint,....
Spearmint2
Level 16
Level 16

Post by Spearmint2 »

What i do is right clk on ads, see where they are coming from, and then block that site in my hosts file. There's various hosts files which can be downloaded from various sites which already block most ad sites. I've never needed to use any add on blockers by doing that.
All things go better with Mint. Mint julep, mint jelly, mint gum, candy mints, pillow mints, peppermint, chocolate mints, spearmint,....
Lucap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Lucap »

I had a play with Epiphany / Gnome Web and found it has some odd rendering of webpages with all the text is squashed near the middle of the screen with wide gaps either side.

Return to “Chat about Linux”