Using Windows 10 was like...

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Using Windows 10 was like...

Post by lsemmens »

The biggest trouble with those silly machines is that they cannot read your mind. We were heading to friends place last night and, coming from a different direction, we got lost. Ok, fire up google maps on the phone. Fine, it told me where I was, but it didn't know the name of any of the streets we tried, only because we couldn't remember the name of street that they lived on! Why could't it just "know" what we are thinking. :D
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message
BigEasy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by BigEasy »

lsemmens wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:46 pmWe were heading to friends place last night and, coming from a different direction, we got lost. Ok, fire up google maps on the phone. Fine, it told me where I was, but it didn't know the name of any of the streets we tried, only because we couldn't remember the name of street that they lived on!
Try to use phone also as phone :)
Windows assumes I'm stupid but Linux demands proof of it
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Post by lsemmens »

BigEasy wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 5:29 am
lsemmens wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:46 pmWe were heading to friends place last night and, coming from a different direction, we got lost. Ok, fire up google maps on the phone. Fine, it told me where I was, but it didn't know the name of any of the streets we tried, only because we couldn't remember the name of street that they lived on!
Try to use phone also as phone :)
Err? What's that? :D

Exactly what we did, we were only couple of clicks away in the end
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message

Return to “Chat about Linux”