Problem Sound Anzeige

German Forum

Moderator: karlchen

idontkn0w123
Level 1
Level 1

Problem Sound Anzeige

Post by idontkn0w123 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 am

Habe folgendes Problem Fn+Lautstärke und die Anzeige bei Sound Eigenschaften verlaufen nicht synchron. Was ich damit meine ist, wenn ich bei fn+lauter auf Hälfte habe ist es in den Sound Eigenschaften noch auf ca 1/4 oder 1/5. Wenn ich mehr mit den fn tasten auf die 100% zugehe, je schneller steigt die lautstärke an.

Das nervt irgentwie da ich immer 3/4 laut machen muss mit der fn-lauter Taste bis es effektiv in den Sound Eigenschaften mal auf der Hälfte ist. Hab Bild angehängt wenn ich mich nicht klar genug ausdrücke.

System ist Linux Mint Debian.
Attachments
vol.png
vol.png (75.57 KiB) Viewed 916 times

dagon
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Problem Sound Anzeige

Post by dagon » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:47 am

using google translate...
Yes. I've noticed this too. The response is not good which is frustrating if you use the lower part of the scale the most. (I do too)
The reson for this is that the human ear has an exponential response and the default level controls are more linear...
Maybe the software is responding nonlinear but clearly not enough.

sorry. no info in german: http://www.animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/dB.htm#log

oskar

idontkn0w123
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Problem Sound Anzeige

Post by idontkn0w123 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 am

thanks for your answer. posted in german forum, because i did not know how to ask this question in english.
i did not think about describing it as non linear, but its exactly what you said. If you move your cursor on the sound icon in the gnome panel, then use fn-volume up or down you see there are written xx DB. and of course the db's are not linear.

But if someone knows how to fix it that it becomes simply linear, please tell me :) I do not want to change the "step up" to 1 or 2. then its too slow.

Return to “Deutsch (German)”