Linux Mint non parte

Forum di supporto per utenti di lingua italiana
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
valyfilm

Linux Mint non parte

Post by valyfilm »

Ciao. Ho messo la ISO di Linux Mint portable in una chiavetta (tramite Rufus) che vorrei far partire prima dell'hard disk dove c'è Windows 10 ma non è possibile, si avvia sempre Windows. Ho provato anche a disabilitare Quiet Boot e poi anche Secure Boot nel BIOS ma niente da fare.
L'avvio rapido di Windows è disattivato.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
wallyUSA
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Liunx Mint non parte

Post by wallyUSA »

Hai provato a premere il tasto f12 all'avvio? (Parlo solo inglese, uso Google per tradurre)
> If your query has been resolved, edit your original post and add <SOLVED> to the beginning of the subject line. This may help others find solutions. <

Dell Latitude 7490 Mint 21.3 Ker 5.15.0-102 Cinn 6.0.4
valyfilm

Re: Linux Mint non parte

Post by valyfilm »

Thank you very much for answering to an Italian post. Are you saying to click F12 to enter the BIOS? Of course I entered the BIOS, I wrote it in my post.
wallyUSA
Level 6
Level 6

Post by wallyUSA »

No. On my Dell the I hit the f12 after power on. Then it will ask which device to boot from. This assumes you have listed all devices as boot devices in the bios. The f key may not be the same on all computers. Using Dell? :?:
> If your query has been resolved, edit your original post and add <SOLVED> to the beginning of the subject line. This may help others find solutions. <

valyfilm

Post by valyfilm »

No, I'm not using Dell, or I think so. I don't know what Dell is.
I tried F12 but it doesn't work.
wallyUSA
Level 6
Level 6

Post by wallyUSA »

valyfilm wrote:No, I'm not using Dell, or I think so. I don't know what Dell is.
I tried F12 but it doesn't work.
The Dell computer is popular in the here. What brand do you use?
One of your function keys should give you the option to choose which device before you boot. But it only show the device designated as a boot device in the bios. Normally it is always dealt to the hard drive. You can also have it point to USB or CD/DVD. In the bios you can also indicate the sequence. I usually have mine point to USB (#1) andf then CD/DVD (#2) and then HD. If there is no bootable media in the USB, it looks at the DVD and then the HD. Try your documentation of the maker web site to see which function key will let you choose. 8)

valyfilm

Post by valyfilm »

Solution found! In Windows 10 you can't set the boot from the BIOS but from Windows 10 in Avvio Avanzato (Advanced Boot). :P

Return to “Italiano - Italian”