Remote file management through web interface

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
empyre

Remote file management through web interface

Post by empyre »

I would like to find a HOW-TO on installing a program for me to remotely move, delete and rename files on my Linux Mint (Maya) server
I would like to be able to view through a web interface from a remote location

I tried installing AjaXplorer and ExTplorer, but since there aren't any relevant or up to date how to's using Maya I'm totally lost.
I am very new to linux, so the how-to should be geared to show me step by step
Thanks for your help
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
empyre

Re: Remote file management through web interface

Post by empyre »

Anyone? Anyone help please!
usbtux

Post by usbtux »

http://usbtux.hostzi.com/teamviewer = is on my server but I have it on xubuntu therefore a desktop...
empyre

Post by empyre »

I really need to be able to login via a web browser, can't install anything here at work

Return to “Beginner Questions”