What's wrong with my panel? (No taskbar.)

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
Katahclysm
Level 1
Level 1

What's wrong with my panel? (No taskbar.)

Post by Katahclysm » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 pm

I must have done something, because my taskbar just isn't there. Help me please. I'm using Mint 13 Cinnamon, and the source of the problem is probably a failed installation of my graphics card drivers.
Last edited by Katahclysm on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

everready
Level 3
Level 3

Re: What's wrong with my panel? (No taskbar.)

Post by everready » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Katahclysm wrote:Image
I must have done something, because my taskbar just isn't there. Help me please.
Maybe you could tell us what you were trying to install, type of computer, etc.. :)

Thanks..
everready

Katahclysm
Level 1
Level 1

Re: What's wrong with my panel? (No taskbar.)

Post by Katahclysm » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm

everready wrote:
Katahclysm wrote:Image
I must have done something, because my taskbar just isn't there. Help me please.
Maybe you could tell us what you were trying to install, type of computer, etc.. :)

Thanks..
everready
This probably happened when I was mildly attempting to install my graphics card drivers (I have an ATI Radeon X1200, I believe. It's an integrated graphics card.) I don't know how to uninstall the drivers, also the Catalyst Center will not launch, God knows why. I can't uninstall the drivers in any easy way, thoughts?

Return to “Newbie Questions”