awn

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
GrayWizardLinux
Level 6
Level 6

Re: awn

Post by GrayWizardLinux »

i guess if it not broke don't break it and don't experiement too much - Be happy the distro works as well as it does and live with it.

:D :D :D
Linux Mint - Pure Bliss!
MagnusB
Level 6
Level 6

Post by MagnusB »

Ok, then this won't work, I am not entirely sure how to enable it then. Try to Google the output of the lspci command I gave you + ubuntu.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but try out Google, I need to get to the store before they beer sale closes :D
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
--Dean Martin
GrayWizardLinux
Level 6
Level 6

don't tease me - a cold one (three) would be nice right about now!!!
Linux Mint - Pure Bliss!
MagnusB
Level 6
Level 6

Post by MagnusB »

That is why I am getting myself some :D
And don't be afraid of breaking your system, I have broken mine more times I can count. Look at it as a learning experience, that way you learn how to maintain and run a stable system by getting an extensive list of don't do's :)
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
--Dean Martin
GrayWizardLinux
Level 6
Level 6

I do appreciate your help! Maybe I will have a go again with your instructions. I need to wait till the storms are done though for today. I will study the instructions and see what I do not understand or what went wrong.
Linux Mint - Pure Bliss!

Return to “Beginner Questions”